Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Another official MLB 13 The Show roster update has arrived this morning featuring 207 player movements. Details below.

Fire up the game and download them from there or you can download them here, thanks to HustlinOwl.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MarkVI @ 04/10/13 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
What a SHAME!! Why do they not just go to the vault and use a quality user made player.
I always wondered why SCEA couldn't upload a player model from a previous game. I guess it has something to do with coding or something else I wouldn't understand. Guys like Tejada and Garland have been in the game for years, and their player models looked great in '12. It's too bad those models can't be added to the roster.

# 22 BobSacamano @ 04/10/13 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Is Jackie Bradley 'Bradley' or 'Bradley jr.'
Any reason why Bradley Jr. wasn't included with the roster update?

# 23 crpav @ 04/12/13 10:33 AM
I just downloaded this roster yesterday and loaded it up to check on some rosters and players. Why do big name players that are on the DL like Jeter, A-Rod etc. have generic "fake" portrait pictures? Just doesn't make sense to me why they can't or don't use their real pictures when in the roster file that comes with the game has them using real pictures. I guess really doesn't matter to me since I am going to use the generic roster file that the game shipped with anyway because I like to play with the rosters consisting of what they could have been without some of the big injuries. I know I can edit them myself, which I did last year, but takes so much work and the fake pictures turned me off of the idea all together.

# 24 tabarnes19_SDS @ 04/12/13 10:51 AM
Those players are on the AAA team hence they have the generated photos move them back to the ML roster and the pics will reappear.

# 25 The Kid 24 @ 04/12/13 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crpav
I just downloaded this roster yesterday and loaded it up to check on some rosters and players. Why do big name players that are on the DL like Jeter, A-Rod etc. have generic "fake" portrait pictures? Just doesn't make sense to me why they can't or don't use their real pictures when in the roster file that comes with the game has them using real pictures. I guess really doesn't matter to me since I am going to use the generic roster file that the game shipped with anyway because I like to play with the rosters consisting of what they could have been without some of the big injuries. I know I can edit them myself, which I did last year, but takes so much work and the fake pictures turned me off of the idea all together.
It's only like that because those players aren't in the MLB... If you move them to the MLB squad their portraits re-appear.

# 26 crpav @ 04/12/13 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Those players are on the AAA team hence they have the generated photos move them back to the ML roster and the pics will reappear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
It's only like that because those players aren't in the MLB... If you move them to the MLB squad their portraits re-appear.
Thanks for the information. Still not sure I want to go through the long process of redoing every roster though.

# 27 donut4free @ 04/12/13 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
these are the official SCEA weekly updates and totally separate from the OSFM set. Players without an MLB at bat will not be in the game.
Thanks for the answer. Doesn't make sense they can be in there during Spring Training, but not now. Oh well, will just play from an earlier roster with him.

# 28 JodyBear1995 @ 04/16/13 09:14 AM
Very good job, HustlinOwl to upload the rosters. Keep it up!!!

# 29 HustlinOwl @ 04/16/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyBear1995
Very good job, HustlinOwl to upload the rosters. Keep it up!!!
Continue to follow along here, 4/15 updated last night

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044923740

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.