Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

In advance of the Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise reveal tomorrow, here is a new front end screenshot.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Skyboxer @ 05/20/13 09:37 AM
I like it. Pumped for Madden 25 and new info as it comes.

# 62 Aggies7 @ 05/20/13 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I like it. Pumped for Madden 25 and new info as it comes.
I agree just hope the video that should come today isn't a 1 min preview. I hope they do a 5 minute video and go into details considering they are combining two playbooks.

# 63 Godgers12 @ 05/20/13 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbomb1upc
Can't believe the amount of people complaining about Madden 13 not having a franchise mode on the Facebook picture thread. Did people really not now CCM was franchise mode?

Whats the link for that? I need a good laugh.

# 64 SonicBoom2040 @ 05/20/13 10:26 AM
So heres my question...is this the screen for this years game as of its release day? Cuz if it is I think the point that should be made is the screen shows LAST year preaseason wk 1. Not THIS YEAR. So what does that mean?

# 65 BenjiA @ 05/20/13 10:27 AM
Would have prefered a live 3D-city-background like what they had in HC09. But it's an improvement over what we had in M13. Looks kinda like Windows 8.

# 66 kbomb1upc @ 05/20/13 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Whats the link for that? I need a good laugh.
The link is on the front page of the thread... It's sad that everyone is excited for the return of franchise mode...

# 67 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 10:41 AM
I like it, it reminds me of the NFL.com home page especially the tabs at the top of the screen.

# 68 minzybaby @ 05/20/13 11:00 AM
This looks really cool - "buy upgrades" seems so general that it could mean upgrades for a front office in owner mode. Cool.

# 69 dghustla @ 05/20/13 11:02 AM
I like the new layout it's a much clearer look than before. Doesn't look so bogged down with stuff everyone.

Have they removed the twitter feed? Or only because the league hadn't actually started yet?

# 70 mestevo @ 05/20/13 11:14 AM
Looks nice, biggest complaint about the UI last season was the somewhat-unnecessary 3D rendering of yourself that wasn't cached or preloaded so you had to wait on that menu item to load to do anything. Just made it so I always went to the left to get to the other side of the screen so that I avoided it

# 71 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 11:29 AM
What a difference a year makes.

The Madden 25 menu reminds me of this

I'm really glad they are going with actual NFL photographs, it looks so much more authentic than a 3d polygon.

# 72 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What a difference a year makes.

I'm really glad they are going with actual NFL photographs, it looks so much more authentic than a 3d polygon.
It makes me wonder. I know that it says Preseason Week 1 at the top and what not but I wonder if there is a different menu once you actually start. I wonder if once you start your league or season if the league news shifts to where the start league is and then the twitter feed moves into that slot.

# 73 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
It makes me wonder. I know that it says Preseason Week 1 at the top and what not but I wonder if there is a different menu once you actually start. I wonder if once you start your league or season if the league news shifts to where the start league is and then the twitter feed moves into that slot.
Good point, yeah probably.

# 74 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Good point, yeah probably.
JP, since you played so much M13.... Could you tell if the RS button shown on the Harbaugh picture (top right corner of the pic) led to some sort of stats page for the coach/player you were playing with in Madden 13?

As someone metioned before, this sort of gives hope that RS button means we can toggle through several coaches/players/owners in the same CFM... but don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

# 75 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
JP, since you played so much M13.... Could you tell if the RS button shown on the Harbaugh picture (top right corner of the pic) led to some sort of stats page for the coach/player you were playing with in Madden 13?

As someone metioned before, this sort of gives hope that RS button means we can toggle through several coaches/players/owners in the same CFM... but don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.
In Madden 13 it just allowed you to switch across the top bar. My guess is that you click it and it brings up the coach goals and XP and stuff that was the My Career bar in M13. It could very well be possible that you can switch roles in this menu as well but we'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping that is the case.

# 76 dghustla @ 05/20/13 12:01 PM
Quote:

I was thinking maybe they took twitter out. But if you look very closely in the bottom right corner of the "League News" square you can see what looks like twitter and facebook icon squares.

# 77 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 12:01 PM
Quote:
In Madden 13 it just allowed you to switch across the top bar. My guess is that you click it and it brings up the coach goals and XP and stuff that was the My Career bar in M13. It could very well be possible that you can switch roles in this menu as well but we'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping that is the case.
Well, that's a downer... but still holding hope
It would shock me if they just left as big of a complaint untouched.

# 78 mestevo @ 05/20/13 12:02 PM
I don't think that would need to be so accessible. If that option exists I'd think it would be in an options/settings screen via the League menu item. RS is probably just your 'card' with current XP, stats, some immediate goals (with a deeper dive into the different levels of goals in the big menu item) etc.

This appears to be a mockup anyways, we'll see what live screens look like.

# 79 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
I was thinking maybe they took twitter out. But if you look very closely in the bottom right corner of the "League News" square you can see what looks like twitter and facebook icon squares.
Dang man, can you really tell what that says?

# 80 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Well, that's a downer... but still holding hope
It would shock me if they just left as big of a complaint untouched.
It's really hard to say from a screenshot. It could very well be moving the RS to the left or right changes teams and clicking it opens the 'My Career' part. Or when you click it, it takes you to the 'My Career' and there is a drop-down menu like the rosters where you can choose between all the teams you're in control of. Lot's of possibilities.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.