Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has posted another Madden NFL 25 blog, written by Creative Director Mike Young, as he goes deeper into Connected Franchise. Here are a few bullet points. Some you may or may not already know about.
  • Import draft classes from NCAA Football 14 into Madden NFL 25
  • Offline 32-team Control
  • Control player or coach in the same Connected Franchise
  • Goal to allow players as much control over their Franchise as possible
  • start a league with a Fantasy Draft Before you start your Franchise (online/offline)
  • Refined user interface, reworked the trade interface and added a transaction log
  • Added the ability to change your players’ positions (For example, move DB to WR, DE to LB)
  • More legends added
Quote:
On the presentation side, we’ve got a lot of exciting additions for your Franchise experience. Darren Rovell, Paul Lukas, and Mike Clay are just a few of the new names in sports media that will bring added depth to the News Center. Commentators will also fill you in on standings, season stats, last week’s game and more. In addition, experience all-new branching Draft story lines brought to life by Trey Wingo AND Adam Schefter.
Source - Connected Franchise Deep Dive (EA Sports)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jpdavis82 @ 05/28/13 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Sweet, the legends are still in. Loved playing as Otto Graham.

Maybe they'll have Slingin' Sammy Baugh in this year.

...What? I like playing out what-if scenarios like that.

Besides, how many players have four touchdown passes and four interceptions in the same game?

Wait, you thought he THREW four interceptions?

I meant he CAUGHT four interceptions.
I got this from Shopmaster's Madden 25 blog the other day, he said draw your own conclusions, but this screenshot isnt from Madden 25.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.