Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Most of the cities you can move to in Madden NFL 25 Owner Mode were listed a couple of days ago. The Score received the full list of all 17 cities, including market size, fan personality and fan interest.
  • London, England
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Toronto, Canada
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Brooklyn, New York
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Sacramento, California
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Austin, Texas
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Houston, Texas
Source - Madden 25 lets you to relocate your franchise to these 17 cities (The Score)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sausage @ 05/24/13 10:41 AM
Thanks Steve, can't wait to move the Jets to Brooklyn.

# 2 NDAlum @ 05/24/13 10:54 AM
Mexico City is the worst real-life choice out of the entire list but they make it one of the the most attractive.

Obvious reasons are obvious

# 3 TheDelta @ 05/24/13 10:58 AM
Only ones I don't really get are Dublin (why Dublin? We already have London if you want to make a european team, which is unlikely enough to happen anytime soon in reality, any other city is completely implausible) and Houston, and as much sense as it makes to scratch them from the list of possible cities, I sooooo loved moving teams to Alaska in earlier Maddens and play in an open roof stadium there (snow games in October! Guaranteed blizzards in every home playoff game!) that I'm a sad panda this isn't possible anymore.

# 4 BV11 @ 05/24/13 11:00 AM
Fair-weather fans in Portland?? I don't think so, Portland has some of the most loyal sports fans you are going to find in Pro sports. Even though the Timbers and Blazers have not been good lately the fans pack the stadium, and always do regardless of win or loss. Also have some of the loudest crowds as well.

# 5 RebelHog @ 05/24/13 11:17 AM
Will there be certain perks/negatives for each city?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

# 6 thelakeshow @ 05/24/13 11:22 AM
Can't wait to test this feature out. Dolphins to L.A., here we come.

# 7 jpdavis82 @ 05/24/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Will there be certain perks/negatives for each city?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Can you elaborate further on this, what are you looking for specifically?

# 8 jpdavis82 @ 05/24/13 11:31 AM
If anyone wanted to know about Houston Oilers having the same logo and uniforms, yes they do.

@jpdavis1982: @Shopmaster If we recreate the Houston Oilers in owner mode it shows their old logo right?

@Shopmaster: @jpdavis1982 yes i believe that is correct, with their old uniforms.

# 9 Aggies7 @ 05/24/13 12:02 PM
I understand relocating a team and building a stadium. But what if you keep your team in the current city.

Will upgrades to your current stadium be visual or do you have to relocate to see visual improvements to stadium.

# 10 ps3veron @ 05/24/13 12:03 PM
London?! Well I would love to see the NFL have London has a home town but its all about BK!

But what is up with the Personality being Hardcore? As a someone who has lived in BK, I don't know if I should be offended because that's a little stereotypical?!

# 11 Aggies7 @ 05/24/13 12:21 PM
It's too bad you can't just add an expansion team to one of those cities. I really don't want to move a pre-existing team but would like to be able to add one in LA, as I believe in the near future we will be seeing an expansion Franchise there

# 12 jpdavis82 @ 05/24/13 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I understand relocating a team and building a stadium. But what if you keep your team in the current city.

Will upgrades to your current stadium be visual or do you have to relocate to see visual improvements to stadium.
I think if you rebuild but unfortunately not when you renovate, probably a next gen thing due to limited disc space, not a big deal probably if just onevteam renovates, but if 17 teams renovate in a franchise that would be a lot of extra space taken up.

# 13 azdawgpound @ 05/24/13 12:46 PM
why did they pick Chicago and Houston??? I get why for the oilers but if u move a team to either city u would have 2 pro teams from same city in the nfl??? I think they have way to many txs city's like another person said in other thread they shoulda had option for las vegas as a city to move to.

# 14 Godgers12 @ 05/24/13 01:06 PM
No Anchorage makes me a saaaaaaad panda indeed.

I was looking forward to making the Anchorage Eskimos, Anchorage Blizzard, or Anchorage Avalanche.

# 15 TheDelta @ 05/24/13 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
It's too bad you can't just add an expansion team to one of those cities. I really don't want to move a pre-existing team but would like to be able to add one in LA, as I believe in the near future we will be seeing an expansion Franchise there
Wouldn't bet on it. The league has made it clear that they do not intend to expand the league any further in the near future at least. Some other team will move to LA if they really make it happen.

# 16 Aggies7 @ 05/24/13 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Wouldn't bet on it. The league has made it clear that they do not intend to expand the league any further in the near future at least. Some other team will move to LA if they really make it happen.
I know and I really expect Jacksonville would be that team until Khan bought it and nixed those rumors.

All I am saying when and if LA gets a team I expect it to be an expansion team not an existing one.

# 17 jseward92 @ 05/24/13 01:23 PM
What? No Lincoln/Omaha Nerbaska..Come on lol

# 18 debauchlord @ 05/24/13 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
why did they pick Chicago and Houston??? I get why for the oilers but if u move a team to either city u would have 2 pro teams from same city in the nfl??? I think they have way to many txs city's like another person said in other thread they shoulda had option for las vegas as a city to move to.
At one point in the past, Chicago did indeed have two teams.

# 19 The GIGGAS @ 05/24/13 01:31 PM
Hmm... I may have to test this out and send a non-Jags team to Portland.

# 20 BV11 @ 05/24/13 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Hmm... I may have to test this out and send a non-Jags team to Portland.
Eagles! Bring Chip home.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.