Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

Check out the new features for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, including a few new screenshots. The game will only be released for PS3, 360, PC and PSP. There are no plans to bring Pro Evolution 2014 to Xbox One or PS4, according to PES European Community Manager, Adam Bhatti.

Quote:
Based on six founding standards, the new system has allowed every aspect of PES 2014 to be totally reworked, throwing off the shackles of previous limitations and allowing the PES Productions team to produce a game much closer to their vision of recreating the excitement and variety of a top-level match. The central theme of fluidity is based on the constant moving of players and switching positions which characterises the modern approach to football. PES Productions have looked at how matches ebb and flow, with player individuality key to a team's success, and well-drilled tactics helping underdogs produce giant-killing feats.

Press Release - PES 2014: The Dawn of a New Era

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MattyEdgeworth @ 06/12/13 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Internet macho-guy response on a sports chat site, who da thunk it?!
Telling you that you don't have a clue about football is macho?

# 22 Yeats @ 06/12/13 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyEdgeworth
Telling you that you don't have a clue about football is macho?
Telling me I have no clue when all I'm doing is engaging in a happy dialogue with other gamers... yeah. No need to insult someone just because you don't agree with their opinion. Post your opinion on which sport is easer to program, and leave it at that.

# 23 Ermolli @ 06/13/13 12:09 PM
I didn't know if it was worthy to create a new topic for this since these aren't huge news but I thought it would be nice to share.
A couple guys who are at E3 were in a small PES 2014 conference where they got some news.
- League mode is back.
- Online community is also back in PES 2014, offline community isn't confirmed but there will be some news about it.
- A video showing and explaining the new engine is expected to be shown soon.
- There will be new Chilean and Argentinian commentary
- Two new South American licenses, there could be leagues and/or cups.

Video

# 24 MattyEdgeworth @ 06/14/13 05:38 PM
Quote:
Telling me I have no clue when all I'm doing is engaging in a happy dialogue with other gamers... yeah. No need to insult someone just because you don't agree with their opinion. Post your opinion on which sport is easer to program, and leave it at that.
Furry nuff

# 25 elprez98 @ 06/23/13 03:07 PM
Quote:
Players running back and forth, back and forth for 90 minutes... American football with 100's of plays and routes, and complex offensive and defensive strategies, would be many times more difficult to program I would guess.
http://www.zonalmarking.net/

Dig in. You might learn something.

# 26 Yeats @ 06/24/13 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
I have that site bookmarked already. So a football/soccer team uses one formation for the game, with "attacking down the left flank" or what have you as their strategy. Versus American football where teams choose from hundreds of plays, comprising thousands of individual offensive and defensive assignments. You confirmed what I was suggesting about a video NFL game being more complicated to program for than a video FIFA game.

# 27 elprez98 @ 06/24/13 06:56 AM
Quote:
I have that site bookmarked already. So a football/soccer team uses one formation for the game, with "attacking down the left flank" or what have you as their strategy. Versus American football where teams choose from hundreds of plays, comprising thousands of individual offensive and defensive assignments. You confirmed what I was suggesting about a video NFL game being more complicated to program for than a video FIFA game.
Having the site bookmarked means nothing when you don't know what you are reading. If you did, you would know that managers change formations, pace of play, and methods of attack and defensive markings all through the game.

I can simplify American football too. Either you run or pass on offense and either you play man and/or zone on defense. Everything is some minor variation of that.

See how easy that is to play and therefore code? Just silly.

# 28 Yeats @ 06/24/13 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
You might learn something.

Having the site bookmarked means nothing when you don't know what you are reading.

Just silly.
Guess I touched a nerve with you. I don't converse on the internet with people who can't carry on a simple, friendly discussion. So good for you, and you win this putdown contest or whatever these responses of yours are supposed to be.

# 29 elprez98 @ 06/24/13 10:00 AM
Quote:
Guess I touched a nerve with you. I don't converse on the internet with people who can't carry on a simple, friendly discussion. So good for you, and you win this putdown contest or whatever these responses of yours are supposed to be.
You get what you give.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.