Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to Kotaku's Owen Good, the NCAA Football 14 demo will feature the following teams.
  • Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
  • Oregon vs. Texas A&M
  • Ohio State vs. Michigan
By sharing the demo to your friends, you qualify for some Ultimate Team mode card packs.

Revealed last week, it will feature full games with 3 minute quarters, Skills Trainer mode and the new coordinator camera angle.

Source - NCAA Football 14 Demo Offers Three Matchups for a New College Try (Kotaku)

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 unconquered15 @ 06/18/13 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMoon2
I think people misunderstand the process for putting DLC and other content on XBL or PSN...
can you explain it because i don't understand. I was under the impression that it updated the whole marketplace at one time, and i have already seen new content today.

# 162 The_Cane @ 06/18/13 10:58 AM
Come on already!! Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play the demo.

# 163 N51_rob @ 06/18/13 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
There are times when it's not EA's fault...
So who decided to put up in game ads last night saying the demo was available? I'm not blaming them for what Sony/MS are doing, I'm wonder who thought it would be a good idea to jump the gun and basically "lie" to people about the availability? Especially when they know that the PS3 (where I got the ads) doesn't even update until 4-6 pm EST?

# 164 dmslapped @ 06/18/13 11:03 AM
Glad i didn't stay up late waiting for the demo.

# 165 mtoo22 @ 06/18/13 11:04 AM
Knowing EA they probably put July 18th when submitting it to Microsoft and Sony

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 166 jbd345 @ 06/18/13 11:04 AM
Think it's obvious this is microsofts fault at this point.

# 167 auburnfan2 @ 06/18/13 11:07 AM
Its just a demo people calm down

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 168 reedracer @ 06/18/13 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
Glad i didn't stay up late waiting for the demo.
I set my phone alarm for 2 AM (when releases come out central time), woke up, saw it wasn't there, got mad, then went back to bed.

# 169 WVUWILD12 @ 06/18/13 11:09 AM
It is now 11:10 EST and still nothing. Glad I didn't wake up early in hopes of playing the demo. Lol I just hope it comes out before too late because I'd like to at least get to play it some before I go out of town this evening.

# 170 freernnur5 @ 06/18/13 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unconquered15
can you explain it because i don't understand. I was under the impression that it updated the whole marketplace at one time, and i have already seen new content today.
I don't know the specifics for the Xbox games but having dealt with Microsoft for software on the computer side, you have to submit it to them and then they run their battery of tests for approval on it and after it passes they would put it on the marketplace.

Once the game is submitted to Microsoft and Sony for approval, EA can do nothing about it but ask what the status is until it gets put up. It is out of their hands.

# 171 Mckinley Cash @ 06/18/13 11:11 AM
This thread should be titled "First World Problems."
Everybody is freaking over a demo lol

# 172 FSUNolez @ 06/18/13 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
This thread should be titled "First World Problems."
Everybody is freaking over a demo lol
Huh? Have you read the thread? Seems pretty calm to me.

# 173 Mckinley Cash @ 06/18/13 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Huh? Have you read the thread? Seems pretty calm to me.
There are people on here upset, as well as conversations about people on EA's Facebook and Twitter freaking out on them.

# 174 reedracer @ 06/18/13 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
It is now 11:10 EST and still nothing. Glad I didn't wake up early in hopes of playing the demo. Lol I just hope it comes out before too late because I'd like to at least get to play it some before I go out of town this evening.
I'm going to guess it comes out at an hour time (like 10:00, 11:00, 12:00) so I'm just going to check each hour. I have a baseball game at 5 and it would be disappointing to have to wait until after it to play the demo.

# 175 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 06/18/13 11:17 AM
I Tweeted Xbox Support and they said it will be available when they update there marketplace then I asked when is that and they said tomorrow
So there you have it.

# 176 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU
I Tweeted Xbox Support and they said it will be available when they update there marketplace then I asked when is that and they said tomorrow
So there you have it.
I have a hard time buying that

# 177 KickassJohnson @ 06/18/13 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnfan2
Its just a demo people calm down

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I think what people are getting mad about is the info from EA is wrong again...

"equipment guys will be happy this year"

# 178 Mckinley Cash @ 06/18/13 11:18 AM
Quote:
So there you have it.
Not if EA can help it. They're on it, I'm sure.

# 179 The JareBear @ 06/18/13 11:20 AM
I might have to dust off the old PS3 then. Hah, that's ironic

# 180 TryHard_Nation @ 06/18/13 11:20 AM
Quote:
So there you have it.
10 char.....

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.