Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nvinceable1 @ 07/04/13 02:46 PM
11 vs 11? I assume this is a feature similar to FIFA clubs, in which case I'm super stoked as that's one of the few things I actually miss about FIFA. Now to convince all of my FIFA club friends to join me in PES.

# 2 ezio @ 07/04/13 09:01 PM
If the gameplay and animations are up to snuff this year, this may be the first time in a long time I don't end up with both games. I am super excited for this game right now.

# 3 kelvinmak @ 07/05/13 11:58 AM
Finally! It's about time you can change jobs in ML so there's no silly "game over" screen.

I am intrigued (and, to be honest, just a little concerned) though to find out what Masuda means when he says the mode this year can be played through at a good tempo-- personally I never found it to be too complex to begin with, except the boots thing last year. But I guess we'll see soon enough.

# 4 ezio @ 07/05/13 08:08 PM
@kelvinmak,

I am hoping what he means by that is the way it used to be without all the cut scenes after the game and before the next game but we will see.

# 5 nvinceable1 @ 07/05/13 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinmak
Finally! It's about time you can change jobs in ML so there's no silly "game over" screen.

I am intrigued (and, to be honest, just a little concerned) though to find out what Masuda means when he says the mode this year can be played through at a good tempo-- personally I never found it to be too complex to begin with, except the boots thing last year. But I guess we'll see soon enough.
If anything I've always thought that ML/Legend modes were overly simplistic but tedious at the same time due to all of the unnecessary screens that you have to click past. If they at least streamline the modes to eliminate the tedium I'll be somewhat satisfied. For PES 15 I'd like to see complete overhauls though.

# 6 RoyceDa59 @ 07/05/13 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvinceable1
If anything I've always thought that ML/Legend modes were overly simplistic but tedious at the same time due to all of the unnecessary screens that you have to click past. If they at least streamline the modes to eliminate the tedium I'll be somewhat satisfied. For PES 15 I'd like to see complete overhauls though.
I agree always found it a little tedious as well and never really cared for the Master League in PES. I also agree it is time for a complete overhaul and even change the name of it, it is time for something new.

# 7 kelvinmak @ 07/06/13 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
@kelvinmak,

I am hoping what he means by that is the way it used to be without all the cut scenes after the game and before the next game but we will see.
Ah, good point. The only reason a little flag went up in my head is because Masuda prefaced that by saying "the mode has become very complex over the years", which I took as referring to perhaps the overall concept of ML. If he's talking about the clunky procession pre and post match, then I'm on board.

But of course, like everybody else, what I'm really waiting for is the overhaul.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.