Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for NCAA Football 14 with new uniform parts for Cincinnati, Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, and Virginia.

Full List of New Assets:

The pack is priced at $1 and is up on both the 360 and PS3. You can view some screens of the new uniforms on our NCAA Football 14 screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 loccdogg26 @ 09/18/13 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Page 1 the very first post.

# 62 BostonSportzFAN5 @ 09/18/13 10:57 PM
wow why not Rutgers new white helmet??

# 63 coogrfan @ 09/18/13 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Here is another thing no one has mentioned: EA is a profit-minded business. Therefore, they aren't (more than likely) going to worry about releasing the uniforms of ABC Mid-Major school. They are going to produce uniform extras that will sell.

So while we may scratch our heads at why FSU got two new pairs of gloves, their research has probably indicated that they'll sell more DLC with those types of additions as opposed to Wyoming's camo gear or Western Michigan's new duds.

Just a thought.
Dude, the only full uni set in update 2 or 3 was for Miami (OH). So much for that theory.

# 64 SpartyParty11 @ 09/19/13 08:32 AM
I wish they would add Wake Forest's new helmets

# 65 seancass38 @ 09/19/13 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
I wish they would add Wake Forest's new helmets
WF's new helmets? when i saw them on tv the only helmets i saw was the black with the gold WF and those are the helmets they always wear

# 66 vhhsfu0509 @ 09/19/13 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Dude, the only full uni set in update 2 or 3 was for Miami (OH). So much for that theory.
Hmm... I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. One example certainly doesn't prove an entire argument.

Think back to last year: Notre Dame twice, TAMU, Miss St, Nebraska, Maryland, Oregon, South Carolina, Wisconsin, BC etc... There weren't very many non-BCS schools that were given attention.

I'd say the Miami (OH) unis were a priority mostly because they are so unique and "revolutionary" that they demanded special attention.

# 67 SpartyParty11 @ 09/19/13 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancass38
WF's new helmets? when i saw them on tv the only helmets i saw was the black with the gold WF and those are the helmets they always wear
they have their normal ones, they have black ones that are matte and they have white ones. they wore the white ones against BC that was on ESPN

# 68 FSUNolez @ 09/19/13 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancass38

# 69 stormisbruin @ 09/19/13 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amparker1986
Uniforms that I hope to see included by week four:
Texas Alternate Helmet.
Use their 09 Pro Combat helmet in the meantime. Not exactly the same but close.

# 70 Freakydeaky9 @ 09/20/13 04:45 PM
Damn, I'd love to see Nevada's new uni sets make a debut soon.

# 71 gerg1234 @ 09/20/13 05:24 PM
Hoping the new Kansas uni's make it in the next round.

# 72 DJ @ 09/21/13 01:16 PM
I'd like to see Nevada's white helmet make it in, as well as Fesno State's all-white and all-black uniforms.

# 73 Freakydeaky9 @ 09/21/13 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'd like to see Nevada's white helmet make it in, as well as Fesno State's all-white and all-black uniforms.
Nevada's new, cleaned up uni's look awesome. But the White helmet with the silver uni's is awesome.

# 74 BonesKnows85 @ 09/21/13 10:16 PM
More garbage. Teams getting gloves and alternates while Florida STILL cannot get their standard primary jerseys. Really sucks. Haven't played this game in 2 weeks. Really starting to regret buying it at all.

# 75 billyo @ 09/23/13 08:56 AM
Probably a dumb question but when I go the PS Store I cannot find the uniform update. Please help. Thanks in advance.

# 76 JoBo513 @ 09/23/13 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo
Probably a dumb question but when I go the PS Store I cannot find the uniform update. Please help. Thanks in advance.
You have to purchase it within the game. Go to uniform store in the Team Management section

Sent from Babylon

# 77 HandsomeBob29 @ 09/23/13 10:46 PM
Is there a reason Florida's uniform with their correct numbering isn't in the game? UGA and LSU have theirs but still no Florida.

Still bugs me why this simple change hasn't been done.

# 78 drift7one @ 09/23/13 11:05 PM
I guess some could argue that its not "significant" enough. its hardly a change. and EA may not think its enough to add another home/away jersey for Florida. however they have done it for the bigger Adidas schools, and this change was announced before the cutoff date.

# 79 HandsomeBob29 @ 09/23/13 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
I guess some could argue that its not "significant" enough. its hardly a change. and EA may not think its enough to add another home/away jersey for Florida. however they have done it for the bigger Adidas schools, and this change was announced before the cutoff date.

It's not as noticeable with some numbers but others you can definitely tell something changes. I mean I understand that other teams had bigger changes but I mean the games been out for a while. I dont get why its taken so long.

# 80 HandsomeBob29 @ 09/23/13 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one

It's not as noticeable with some numbers but others you can definitely tell something changes. I mean I understand that other teams had bigger changes but I mean the games been out for a while. I dont get why its taken so long.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.