Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 original avatar/theme pack is available now for PS3 users. For $4.99, you receive 10 XMB avatars, a static theme and the full game, which expires on September 24th at 10:00 AM PST.

It has been confirmed that online features do not work, but if you are into the single player experience, give it a shot.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 C.J.S. @ 09/22/13 07:59 PM
Spanish commentary then..
That's what I thought, but anyway, I love it...... Gooooooaaaaal ....
Have to use it when playing with Brazilian league..

# 42 Krebstar @ 09/22/13 09:56 PM
This is a pretty great find, and shall now keep me busy tonight and tomorrow as I want for my game to arrive.

Really hoping the lack of fouls in the full game doesn't annoy me too much.

# 43 LingeringRegime @ 09/23/13 06:59 PM
My best goal so far at around the 10:15 mark. I love this game.

# 44 C.J.S. @ 09/23/13 09:56 PM
I love the commentary, hopefully I get it with the US version.
Or can add it later.

# 45 LingeringRegime @ 09/24/13 12:50 PM
This unlocks at. 1:00.

If you pay the fee of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

# 46 Stormyhog @ 09/24/13 01:11 PM
I went to EB Games here in canada and they won't have the game til the 30th. WTH! I checked future shop and best buy and they both have it in. I am waiting to get it from EB Games as I have $40 worth of trade ins. Don't understand the week delay. Frustrating.

# 47 Stormyhog @ 09/24/13 01:46 PM
Phoned some of the EB Games and they do have it in today just a screw up with the release date info they got. Will pick up the game shortly. Glad I don't have to wait a week.

# 48 ezio @ 09/24/13 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
This unlocks at. 1:00.

If you pay the fee of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Does it really? I am only asking because I bought the game since I had $10 off because I wasn't sure how this would work. Can you actually unlock it now? Also, if I use the game I purchase will it have my save stuff? I assume it will but not sure.

# 49 Stormyhog @ 09/24/13 04:33 PM
I got the game today in canada but the online pass won't work. I have tried on my US account as well and won't work their either says the error or invalid message. Is anyone in canada & the US having online pass code problems? I remember last year getting it in canada it would work on my US account but not my canadian account but won't this time around.

# 50 drjohnnyboy @ 09/24/13 05:26 PM
The pass code issue happened last year as well. It was eventually valid after a few days.

Unfortunately, this year it seems that you can only download the data pack only after registering online, which sucks as we will now have to wait a few days to get it. In the past, registration was only for playing online.

# 51 Stormyhog @ 09/24/13 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjohnnyboy
The pass code issue happened last year as well. It was eventually valid after a few days.

Unfortunately, this year it seems that you can only download the data pack only after registering online, which sucks as we will now have to wait a few days to get it. In the past, registration was only for playing online.
It's working now in canada for me so just a heads up.

# 52 LingeringRegime @ 09/24/13 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Does it really? I am only asking because I bought the game since I had $10 off because I wasn't sure how this would work. Can you actually unlock it now? Also, if I use the game I purchase will it have my save stuff? I assume it will but not sure.
I just got home downloading now.

Seems that the Premium Demo just expires. The download is 6.7 GB. Not sure about the save stuff, but you do get the launch edition. It includes classic kits, and a 3rd Kit for MU, Juventus, and Inter I believe . I have 93 minutes left.

I was hope the demo would make it just a simple unlock process, but I guess i was wrong. But, it was nice getting to play it so much over the weekend. Thanks again for that.

EDIT: Yes, your settings, stats, etc. are there!

I love the soundtrack by the way.

# 53 ezio @ 09/25/13 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I just got home downloading now.

Seems that the Premium Demo just expires. The download is 6.7 GB. Not sure about the save stuff, but you do get the launch edition. It includes classic kits, and a 3rd Kit for MU, Juventus, and Inter I believe . I have 93 minutes left.

I was hope the demo would make it just a simple unlock process, but I guess i was wrong. But, it was nice getting to play it so much over the weekend. Thanks again for that.

EDIT: Yes, your settings, stats, etc. are there!

I love the soundtrack by the way.
Ok that is what I thought. I had no problem with my disc version.

For the record the commentary was Portuguese

# 54 spartansocc12 @ 09/25/13 10:08 AM
Is anyone having trouble downloading the data pack on XBOX 360? It keeps saying its broken for me.

# 55 joet6683 @ 09/25/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
Is anyone having trouble downloading the data pack on XBOX 360? It keeps saying its broken for me.
I tried last night and it just sat at 0% for about 15 minutes so I exited out. Not the same, but issues nonetheless!

# 56 spartansocc12 @ 09/25/13 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
I tried last night and it just sat at 0% for about 15 minutes so I exited out. Not the same, but issues nonetheless!
Haha actually it is the same because eventually (after about an hour) it will get to 100% only for a message to pop up stating that the DLC is broken.

What can be done about this?

# 57 joet6683 @ 09/25/13 11:53 AM
Quote:
Haha actually it is the same because eventually (after about an hour) it will get to 100% only for a message to pop up stating that the DLC is broken.

What can be done about this?
when i booted the game up for the first time and all the info messages popped up, i remember seeing one that there is an issue with the data pack and there will be a patch to fix it. Though it said it had to do with it wouldnt load after powering off and the quick fix was to enter online mode and back out to get it to apply again. I'd say if you try again and it doesnt work you might have to wait until a patch.

# 58 spartansocc12 @ 09/25/13 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
when i booted the game up for the first time and all the info messages popped up, i remember seeing one that there is an issue with the data pack and there will be a patch to fix it. Though it said it had to do with it wouldnt load after powering off and the quick fix was to enter online mode and back out to get it to apply again. I'd say if you try again and it doesnt work you might have to wait until a patch.
Oh so it did end up working for you?

# 59 joet6683 @ 09/25/13 03:34 PM
Quote:
Oh so it did end up working for you?
No I only tried the one time last night. I was just remembering the message that popped up and thinking that might be the only solution. I will try to download again after work and see what happens.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.