Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA has released details of the second title update for Madden NFL 25:

General Updates
- Improved stability in all game modes.
- Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.

Gameplay
- Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
- Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
- Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
- Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow

Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
- Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.

Connected Franchise
- Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
- Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
- Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
- Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
- Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
- Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.

Presentation

- Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
- Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

Other Misc. Updates

Your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Sturzinator @ 10/23/13 11:03 PM
I wish they'd fix the way the CFM saves as well....new file created utilizing a random number scheme every time you overwrite an existing CFM !

Who thought of that?

# 62 permanent1 @ 10/24/13 05:07 AM
Quote:
reMicXz;2045590088]If im reading this correctly You know that "random number scheme" is the date right? heres a simple fix though just save the file with a specific name through the settings menu in CFM (it's all the way to the right with Andre Johnson on the useless extremely large panel) and whenever you go to save by using the back button it'll overwrite it and keep the name.
Not quite,only works like you described up until you quit the game. Once you quit and reload madden hitting the back button does what was described by the person you replied to.

# 63 magnusjolnaes @ 10/24/13 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasterkid
Wow this is crazy! How about the freezing issues and slow a*** menus they got for the PS3.
Don't you think, that maybe that falls under the "Improved stability in all game modes"?

Calm down, dude.

# 64 seriousluboy83 @ 10/24/13 08:50 AM
My Thoughts

# 65 jwired21 @ 10/24/13 09:53 AM
How is something as simple as a wind arrow pointing the wrong direction for 2 years not even fixed, I mean are you kidding me! Yes there are bigger things, but when you miss the very obvious, simple errors, there is a problem.

# 66 silver281gt @ 10/24/13 10:02 AM
I only need or want to know 2 things. Will I need to restart my CFM to get the update?

I don't even know how to use the ball hawk, heat seak or assist so I am not complaining if its there or not lol.

Only thing I hate is I have field goal acc on ZERO and the CPU still kicks it right down the middle and never misses.

# 67 Sturzinator @ 10/24/13 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSonTL
You guys complain WAY too much... if you dont like the game, trade it in or dont play it. Simple. Its just radio or tv, if you dont like whats on..turn it off

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

Ding...ding...ding

I am surprised it took 8 pages for "that guy" to chime in lol.

Now step aside while the rest of us work to get you a better game to play.

# 68 justreason @ 10/24/13 11:18 AM
Just got the update!!! Raider Nation!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

# 69 RG3MVP @ 10/24/13 11:19 AM
Sturzinator,
Im hoping since they addressed the slow/stuck in mud on slow, if they also addressed it for fast game speed.

Looks like I will be restarting my CCM b/c I'm using imported draft classes and like ratings to carry over, ie. Speed, Acc, jumping. Measurable should carry over imo.

Side note: I noticed if I go into my files, and delete all of my previous CCM game saves, it speeds up the menus too(I'm on PS3).

Off subject
Wish list: AJ/EA please bring back our Blk shed, brk tak, and pass rush sliders!?

Overall this patch does seem worth starting my CCM over again, thanks EA!

# 70 buckeyedawgtribe @ 10/24/13 11:30 AM
I think its a good list. As far as the D goes most of my sacks are coverage sacks but I do miss playing as a D end its just seems pointless now as you get manhandled mostly every play. I think by tailoring down the truck stick this will help even out the offensive advantage. Having more fun with this than I did with Madden 12 just based on the revamped running game.

# 71 Sausage @ 10/24/13 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justreason
Just got the update!!! Raider Nation!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I just the update as well. It was 8MB's large I believe.

# 72 ukredskin @ 10/24/13 11:37 AM
do we need to restart our careers? thanks in advance.

# 73 boogeyman12 @ 10/24/13 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I just the update as well. It was 8MB's large I believe.
Are you on xbox 360?

It was 43MB for me/ps3.

# 74 Sausage @ 10/24/13 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
Are you on xbox 360?

It was 43MB for me/ps3.
Yes, I am on the Xbox 360.

# 75 ruttentud @ 10/24/13 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyedawgtribe
I think its a good list. As far as the D goes most of my sacks are coverage sacks but I do miss playing as a D end its just seems pointless now as you get manhandled mostly every play. I think by tailoring down the truck stick this will help even out the offensive advantage. Having more fun with this than I did with Madden 12 just based on the revamped running game.
Really? If you're not playing online H2H, try messing around with Holding slider. I've had plenty of fast sacks with just 4 down. LE/RE/DT have all had it happen. But, that was well into the first season after upgrading their moves.

# 76 Sausage @ 10/24/13 11:49 AM
Not sure if this was a coincidence, but my D-line has 2 false starts in the first two minutes of my online CFM game.

My false start slider is on 55 (using Tamburo's sliders).

# 77 buckeyedawgtribe @ 10/24/13 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttentud
Really? If you're not playing online H2H, try messing around with Holding slider. I've had plenty of fast sacks with just 4 down. LE/RE/DT have all had it happen. But, that was well into the first season after upgrading their moves.
I did not even think about that. thanks. What setting do you have the holding slider set to?

# 78 friscob @ 10/24/13 11:51 AM
Quote:
Not sure if this was a coincidence, but my D-line has 2 false starts in the first two minutes of my online CFM game.

Ive noticed more false starts and holding calls too. But I like it. Watch the replay of the holds and they actually look like holds!

# 79 Sausage @ 10/24/13 11:54 AM
Quote:

In less than 4 minutes there has been 2 false starts and 1 offsides. Possible penalty tweaks, but I don't want to jump to conclusions too soon.

# 80 kehlis @ 10/24/13 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSonTL
Yea.. I am also "THAT GUY" who knows NOT to buy a game they wont like or enjoy because of glaring glitches and or patches that may or may not come... if you complain about the same thing every single madden game, when do you as a buyer decide that you just arent going to buy it... thats called common sense son... keep tough typing in a forum

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk
You're making unfair assumptions and generalizations to be the one that sounds tough now.

First. I buy the Show every year and every year I love it. It doesn't mean that there haven't been times I've been upset with something and I have come here to discuss.

Yes, there are a LOT of complaints. And at least half of them who have come out at one point or another and have said they are still enjoying the game despite this or that.

It's not fair to assume that someone doesn't enjoy the game simply because they point out deficiencies it has.

Also, you are assuming people who are complaining are STILL playing the game while complaining about it. And while I'm sure that's true for some, it isn't for all. The only reason I pick it up anymore is to play in my online franchise. Other than that, I can't get through a game.

As to why people keep buying it? That's simple, we hope that one day our cries are heard. Maybe this year is the one. I'll take a flyer on a 60 dollars game hoping it is what I want.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.