Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA has released details of the second title update for Madden NFL 25:

General Updates
- Improved stability in all game modes.
- Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.

Gameplay
- Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
- Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
- Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
- Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow

Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
- Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.

Connected Franchise
- Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
- Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
- Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
- Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
- Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
- Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.

Presentation

- Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
- Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

Other Misc. Updates

Your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ronnie brown23 @ 10/23/13 12:53 PM
no improvements to defense... smh

# 2 jmurphy31 @ 10/23/13 01:03 PM
Not an overly impressive list of fixes.

Good to see after all these years, the play of game's logic has been fixed. Should of also fixed player if the game as well. Win or lose a defensive TD usually locks that up.

# 3 StumpyJones @ 10/23/13 01:06 PM
No Practice mode fix (CPU). Lame.

# 4 DGuinta1 @ 10/23/13 01:07 PM
Unimpressive though I am still enjoying this game online.

# 5 azdawgpound @ 10/23/13 01:11 PM
hmmm no fix for all the rookies and other players wearing long sleeves and wrong type facemasks in cfm's ??

and no fixes for the lighting issues in some dome stadiums like cowboys and Atlanta???

and when is this suppose to come out???

# 6 Scribe1980 @ 10/23/13 01:11 PM
What is Madden?

# 7 malky @ 10/23/13 01:12 PM
I was hoping they added the CPU VS CPU in connected franchise, also no mention of the wrong team celebrating winning the super bowl, was that addressed? Probably no, again EA, unimpressive to say the least.

# 8 GreenGlen @ 10/23/13 01:17 PM
What patch number is this?

# 9 azdawgpound @ 10/23/13 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
I was hoping they added the CPU VS CPU in connected franchise, also no mention of the wrong team celebrating winning the super bowl, was that addressed? Probably no, again EA, unimpressive to say the least.
that's still happening? I've won back to back super bowls in my cfm and it had the right team winning both times.

# 10 Malcd9583 @ 10/23/13 01:23 PM
To be honest they not gonna patch current gen to be what you all want because they want you guys to purchase next gen. So there not gonna fix defense and penalties and a whole list of gameplay issues it is what it is smh its October 23rd and they just now patching the game and next gen less then 30 days away smh.

# 11 lisinas @ 10/23/13 01:25 PM
Disappointed , no white sleeves glitch fix for default draft classes , no fix to non existent pass rush from RE/ROLB no matter how good the player is ...

# 12 paptester @ 10/23/13 01:33 PM
So no fix for IR on CCM?

# 13 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/23/13 01:36 PM
Now maybe the can release one for NCAA 14's no huddle issue.

# 14 Malcd9583 @ 10/23/13 01:40 PM
HA HA and it says coming soon not even a official date on the release. I love madden but when i used my EA season pass and played my first online game ruined it for me no online celebrations and no high stepping into the endzone killed it for me i like to showboat. That's not all the lack of defense and the accuracy from any qb is just as bad too. I should not be able to pick mark sanchez and feel like peyton manning. Richard Sherman should not get roasted by Kyle Williams im just saying its 2013 EA handle it.

# 15 mavfan21 @ 10/23/13 01:51 PM
Really happy with my $10 purchase of a brand-new Madden 12 on Amazon yesterday.

I can now play a fully functional Franchise Mode again where full player editing and simple 32 team control is possible.

Madden 25 is going to be traded in for COD Ghosts I guess.

# 16 callmetaternuts @ 10/23/13 01:52 PM
The usual questions stand. Will we have to re-start our CFM for any of these to go into place?

# 17 brent3419 @ 10/23/13 02:02 PM
do i have to restart my ccm

# 18 CheesHd09 @ 10/23/13 02:11 PM
Would be nice to get a date but good news!

# 19 jeremym480 @ 10/23/13 02:15 PM
"Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings."

I assume that this doesn't work if your draft classes are already loaded and your season is in progress. Can anyone confirm?

# 20 JayD @ 10/23/13 02:19 PM
Awesome no fix for the broken auto subs and disappearing players. How many years has it been since it's been fixed???

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.