Home
FIFA 14 News Post

Check out the new FIFA 14 next-gen gameplay trailer and let us know what you think!

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tfctillidie @ 10/25/13 11:23 AM
Goodness, looking quite nice IMO.

Can't wait to get my hands on that.

# 2 BL8001 @ 10/25/13 11:44 AM
Pretty amazing.

Nice banger by Messi.

Splashing water was a little crazy but still cool.

# 3 joec63 @ 10/25/13 12:23 PM
Nice...day one for me

# 4 napecori @ 10/25/13 12:28 PM
Starting to look like NBA 2k14 & FIFA 14 will be my launch day purchases...

# 5 eaw913 @ 10/25/13 12:29 PM
Yep, pre-ordered. Amazing looking. The crowd is stunning.

# 6 cadalyst17 @ 10/25/13 12:46 PM
The atmosphere is so alive and amazing! The graphics, however, not so much. Looks dated.

# 7 Rhouston @ 10/25/13 12:52 PM
In my opinion, graphics for all the major EA Sports next-gen games look eerily similar to current gen, maybe with a few texture upgrades here-and-there. If it wasn't for the crowd, aesthetically, I might have confused this for current gen.

But that might be an OK thing if EA decided to reverse their approach from 2005 and focus more on the gameplay and animations, rather than just make it look prettier (I still shutter thinking about their 06 xbox 360 games). Unfortunately, they have yet to officially release gameplay footage (i.e. what it will look like when you're playing it), so all we can do right now is go off of the early build videos from the different conventions. This type of marketing tactic might have worked last time, but I think we've all learned our lessons this time around.

# 8 brent3419 @ 10/25/13 01:14 PM
looks sweet

# 9 Ronoko @ 10/25/13 01:37 PM
Looks like more of an upgrade over current gen graphics than Madden, but not to the level of nba 2k.

# 10 Cabke @ 10/25/13 01:37 PM
I wasn't expecting anything amazing graphically, at least not on par with NBA 2K, but little things like short names being HUGE on the backs of jerseys bugs me. Why is that still an issue?

# 11 Artur @ 10/25/13 02:08 PM
Graphics looks the same, but I don't really care it, all I want is authentic gameplay. If it's the same arcadish run-and-gun game, I'm with current-gen PES 2014 this year

# 12 eaw913 @ 10/25/13 02:09 PM
The graphics in this one are far better than CG to me. The grass effects, crowd, and sharper visuals bring it together for me. I don't think the CG graphics are that amazing all around. This I think will add to the atmosphere for me.

# 13 balljonesjr @ 10/25/13 02:16 PM
I'm one of the ones who's waiting on the next gen to buy certain games and FIFA is one of them so if this has already happened excuse me but I really hope they have all the correct stadiums I know this isn't popular but I like playing with mls teams (mainly the Houston dynamo) so I'd like to see the real BBVA Compass Stadium
But the game looks great

# 14 poster @ 10/25/13 02:19 PM
If you love this amazing sport, it would be hard not to be impressed with this trailer. Some stunning visuals. The current gen is an improvement to a more sim like game. I play on the PC though, so it would be hard to play without the mods and available game play tweaks.

That being said, if I keep my PS4 pre-order, it will be hard to pass this up.

# 15 joec63 @ 10/25/13 02:39 PM
Living Worlds vid. I'm getting pumped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDwTdobnFM

In-Game Director, FIFA 14 features over a hundred different camera angles, both in and outside the stadium to follow every bit of the action on and off the pitch. FIFA 14 will deliver stunning new replay angles, compelling storylines, and all the emotion that unfolds within a match

# 16 Quint75 @ 10/25/13 02:41 PM
I got an e-mail from EA with this trailer and it said "Coming November 19". So this game may not be available on release day for the PS4, which would be a bummer. GameStop and Amazon still have it listed for 11/12, but as I said, the e-mail was directly from EA. Hopefully that is a mistake or maybe that is the date for the Xbone version.

# 17 kamackeris76 @ 10/25/13 03:06 PM
what i want to know is .....will it have Hull City's ground ?? if so i'm buying lol !!! UP THE TIGERS !!

# 18 BQ32 @ 10/25/13 04:41 PM
This got me pretty excited and I think the graphics look nice. When playing cg version from a distance the players look to be pixilated at time and it is hard to pick out the player numbers. I will bet the actual gameplay look will be more improved then people realize. Its more overall quality then spending it all on faces and such like 2k which had an amazing looking trailer but when gameplay was shown it was hard to tell much of a difference.

# 19 acidraindrops08 @ 10/25/13 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhouston
In my opinion, graphics for all the major EA Sports next-gen games look eerily similar to current gen, maybe with a few texture upgrades here-and-there. If it wasn't for the crowd, aesthetically, I might have confused this for current gen.

But that might be an OK thing if EA decided to reverse their approach from 2005 and focus more on the gameplay and animations, rather than just make it look prettier (I still shutter thinking about their 06 xbox 360 games). Unfortunately, they have yet to officially release gameplay footage (i.e. what it will look like when you're playing it), so all we can do right now is go off of the early build videos from the different conventions. This type of marketing tactic might have worked last time, but I think we've all learned our lessons this time around.
There's a few gameplay video's on youtube. Looks just as good in game.

# 20 Artur @ 10/25/13 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
This got me pretty excited and I think the graphics look nice. When playing cg version from a distance the players look to be pixilated at time and it is hard to pick out the player numbers. I will bet the actual gameplay look will be more improved then people realize. Its more overall quality then spending it all on faces and such like 2k which had an amazing looking trailer but when gameplay was shown it was hard to tell much of a difference.
Love that Balotelli shooting animation on this trailer, perfect power shot and look so real.
I really like Fifa shooting mechanics, but I again hate that run-and-gun gameplay.
PES 2014 game pace and Fifa shooting would be ideal football for me. )

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.