Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Take-Two registered the NBA2K14GreatestShots.com domain roughly at the same time as the next-gen NBA 2K14 media event was taking place, according to Fusible.

First spotted by Owen Good of Kotaku, what could this mean for the game? Owen discusses the possibilities of "The Jordan Challenge" and "NBA's Greatest" making their return.

Could we see those modes return or are we looking at something entirely different? Maybe user up-loadable greatest shots performed by their MyPlayer or something to do with "The Park"?

What do you think it could be?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ataman5 @ 10/29/13 09:13 AM
The good old NBA 2K11 Website sigh... that's how you manage to ruin smt rewally great! Good job 2k! close to 2014 yet no good functioning web-site good job!

# 42 Paul316us @ 10/29/13 09:17 AM
I was hoping I was wrong with the www. thing but I end up being right.

I find it funny the number 1 shot right now is a omg next gen trailer of NBA 2k14 lol.

So this isn't next gen you can either upload of you playing basketball in real life ,or someone else ,or of the game ,or the NBA 2k14 current gen. You can prob upload a NBA live14 on there too lol.

So all of are hopes and dreams are crushed.

I am like the rest of you guys. I was hoping that legend mode in NBA 2k13 was on the console not some dumb cell phone game 2k messed up there.

You can even post videos has nottin to do with NBA at all. I voted this one cus it was funny lol http://www.nba2k14greatestshots.com/...rboard%3fp%3d1

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.