Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Both uniform packs seven and eight are now available for NCAA Football 14. You can pick them up at a cost of $1.00 each.

Pack seven features new uniform parts for North Carolina, Nebraska, Notre Dame, San Diego State, UCLA, and Wisconsin. Pack eight features new uniform parts for Fresno State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, and Virginia Tech.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Rokit @ 11/14/13 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWit28725
Ok... So I just wanna get this straight before I buy any of these new packs.

-All of the jerseys from the old packs are still there, but they just aren't listed as the default?
-The only problem with these packs, without deleting anything, is the alt UNC helmet?
-Which teams are causing a freeze? Just Notre Dame?

Also, could someone post pics of the Maryland Red Pride unis? Thanks!
Notre Dame's Shamrock series and Texas Tech's 13 white gloves are what is causing a freeze!

# 122 Neverwhere @ 11/14/13 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokit
Notre Dame's Shamrock series and Texas Tech's 13 white gloves are what is causing a freeze!
Texas Tech is having the crash too? This is the first I've heard of that; anyone else have that issue?

# 123 big earl @ 11/14/13 01:09 PM
when will UL Lafayette's Ragin Cajuns get their new uniforms?

# 124 coogrfan @ 11/14/13 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
when will UL Lafayette's Ragin Cajuns get their new uniforms?
A: Almost certainly before my Coogs get theirs.

# 125 big earl @ 11/14/13 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
A: Almost certainly before my Coogs get theirs.
I can only hope that ULM getting their uniforms in, can only mean they're not completely avoiding smaller teams! The Cajuns did win best new uniform via coachingsearch.com for whatever that's worth.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...9Ndxo.facebook

# 126 TripleCrown9 @ 11/14/13 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
I can only hope that ULM getting their uniforms in, can only mean they're not completely avoiding smaller teams! The Cajuns did win best new uniform via coachingsearch.com for whatever that's worth.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...9Ndxo.facebook
I wish people would stop saying this.

Bowling Green
Idaho
Ohio
Southern Miss
Louisiana Tech
Miami (OH)
Western Kentucky
ULM
San Diego State
Fresno State

# 127 coogrfan @ 11/14/13 01:31 PM
Bowling Green, Southern Miss, Miami (OH), Western Kentucky, Louisiana-Monroe, San Diego State and Arkansas State have all gotten full uni updates since the game was released, so it's definitely possible.

# 128 coogrfan @ 11/14/13 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9

Bowling Green
Idaho
Ohio
Southern Miss
Louisiana Tech
Miami (OH)
Western Kentucky
ULM
San Diego State
Fresno State
*sigh*

What did we do to tick off EA?

# 129 big earl @ 11/14/13 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9

Bowling Green
Idaho
Ohio
Southern Miss
Louisiana Tech
Miami (OH)
Western Kentucky
ULM
San Diego State
Fresno State
Why? Is it not true?

# 130 Noble Evildoer @ 11/14/13 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Bowling Green, Southern Miss, Miami (OH), Western Kentucky, Louisiana-Monroe, San Diego State and Arkansas State have all gotten full uni updates since the game was released, so it's definitely possible.
Are we sure Arkansas State actually had an update? I downloaded the uni update that listed it (but not in the game's store) and going through every preset and every individual piece, nothing was different from before. Is this going to be one of those weird ones where we have to delete the other ones to see it?

# 131 MWit28725 @ 11/14/13 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Yes, for some. It would appear that if you have certain pack combinations, combinations in which the same team appears in separate packs, it is possible that some of the uniform options are not available for choosing.

I don't know if that's the only problem for all 8 released packs, but it is one that has been identified. This UNC alt helmet DOES exist, but is only selectable if you don't have another pack containing UNC.

Yes.

Here you go
Good deal. Thanks for the response. I'm not all that worries about the UNC helmet and never play with Notre Dame but I really want some of the other pieces. I've bought every other pack without issue but I heard of these problems and had some concerns.

# 132 doublerballa20 @ 11/14/13 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I found this over on PlayStation Community forums: "Go into the game data on the xmb...NOT the save data... delete the game data you need, then reinstall the game.... you can get the downloads again off your download list if you so choose."
thanks for the help...i had to DL only pack 7 then the free one and i was able to get the UNC uniforms and the black decal helmets... funny thing is you can no longer pick cleats, you are stuck with white/team color,.. wild

# 133 dso122783 @ 11/14/13 07:32 PM
My game is still freezing when I try to look at the ND uniform. Anyone else still having this happen? Anything I can do? Thanks.

# 134 LionsFanNJ @ 11/14/13 07:53 PM
So. What's the verdict. Should I hold off downloading these packs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

# 135 loccdogg26 @ 11/14/13 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dso122783
My game is still freezing when I try to look at the ND uniform. Anyone else still having this happen? Anything I can do? Thanks.
Delete all the other packs but keep #7.

# 136 bellaballa @ 11/14/13 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
Are we sure Arkansas State actually had an update? I downloaded the uni update that listed it (but not in the game's store) and going through every preset and every individual piece, nothing was different from before. Is this going to be one of those weird ones where we have to delete the other ones to see it?
I think it's the base layers that got updated for ark st.

# 137 Quack_721 @ 11/14/13 11:40 PM
In addition to it freezing when trying to select the new ND uni's, it also froze on mine when I tried to select the Tex. Tech "white" gloves. This was from either uni pack 5 or 6. Anyone else notice this? Anyone know if EA is aware?

# 138 Noble Evildoer @ 11/14/13 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
I think it's the base layers that got updated for ark st.
Nope. Nothing. Going to just assume it was a misprint. Or get bored and delete all the other downloads and see if that does something. But more likely to just move on.

# 139 BleedGreen710 @ 11/14/13 11:50 PM
still waiting for wyomings camo uniforms

# 140 Quack_721 @ 11/14/13 11:53 PM
Notre Dame is not the only one causing my game to freeze...when I try to select the Tex. Tech "white" glove, it freezes. I've only tried this in play now mode, not in dynasty mode yet, so I'm not sure if it will still freeze or not.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.