Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

Both uniform packs seven and eight are now available for NCAA Football 14. You can pick them up at a cost of $1.00 each.

Pack seven features new uniform parts for North Carolina, Nebraska, Notre Dame, San Diego State, UCLA, and Wisconsin. Pack eight features new uniform parts for Fresno State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, and Virginia Tech.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 superxero27 @ 11/15/13 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
EA did retain talent, but they have been re-allocated to other game teams (aka NBA/Madden/Golf/etc). Those game teams need those engineers/artists/producers/designers so the likely-hood of them continuing development on a cancelled product is somewhere between zero and never.
I would tend to agree, hence all the qualifiers.

# 142 moose1234 @ 11/15/13 02:05 AM
So again a bunch of teams alternate uniforms and still no indiana which where them every game

# 143 Noble Evildoer @ 11/15/13 02:56 AM
As much as some people get upset you'd think that Indiana and ECU ruled the college football world.

# 144 big earl @ 11/15/13 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
For all students & alumni from those schools, they do rule the college world.

Put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want your school represented as close to reality as possible?
AMEN! AMEN! I SAY AMEN!

# 145 Noble Evildoer @ 11/15/13 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
For all students & alumni from those schools, they do rule the college world.

Put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want your school represented as close to reality as possible?
I'm already in their shoes. My school's helmet needs to be updated, the primary jersey is incorrect, one of the alts in glitched and the other isn't in the game and we don't have their red socks in the game.

However, I also understand that there are over 120 teams in the game and a lot of teams parade out in more alternates than there are games in a season. So I'm not going to throw a hissy fit every time my team's uniforms don't get updated.

# 146 UNCTiga83 @ 11/15/13 02:44 PM
Does anyone have a shot of the new "UNC Alt Blue 13" helmet with a combo of the new "13" uniforms? I just want to see what they look like before download. From what I've read, seems like a lot to go through to get these on PS3...

# 147 Neverwhere @ 11/15/13 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCTiga83
Does anyone have a shot of the new "UNC Alt Blue 13" helmet with a combo of the new "13" uniforms? I just want to see what they look like before download. From what I've read, seems like a lot to go through to get these on PS3...
Here's the new helmet

Or you could have just actually read the thread...

# 148 edaddy @ 11/15/13 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokit
Notre Dame's Shamrock series and Texas Tech's 13 white gloves are what is causing a freeze!
There has been a problem with ND Shamrock series even before the new packs were developed. I played them in a game in my dynasty and used the Shamrock Unis and the game would lock up on me and freeze every time I played. I finally changed the ND uniforms to default and the game never locked up..

# 149 SpartyParty11 @ 11/15/13 10:19 PM
So here's my question, which pack is the better one to buy? I think I still have a few extra dollars left from buying the other packs because the Playstation Store only allows you to put at least $5 in your account.

# 150 GoSkins03 @ 11/16/13 12:10 AM
Just a FYI. I deleted the other uniform packs to get the new ND Shamrock Series uniforms to work and it only lets you play white vs white.

# 151 CR3AMnCR1MS0N @ 11/16/13 12:56 AM
sigh... still no IU helmets.

# 152 BL8001 @ 11/16/13 04:52 PM
Well...rats...

I downloaded both packs and same deal as posted. Unc alt blue has white logo and nd shamrock freezes the game.

I can look at the Texas tech white gloves with no freezing.

The strange thing with nd is I looked at the pants and then the helmet and no freeze but as soon as I did the jersey the player model didn't update.

I was able to scroll down the option list and change pants and gloves with no freezing but the player model still didn't update and then after about 10 seconds it locked up the game.

Sadness.

# 153 DarthFox @ 11/16/13 09:59 PM
I've noticed that some schools that got updates in packs 5-8 (Tennessee, Nebraska, UCLA, Notre Dame), lost the 13 versions of their uniforms.

# 154 larayj @ 11/16/13 11:08 PM
Weird ive had the tar heels alt helmet as the main helmet with the black logo ever since they released the first pack released

# 155 loccdogg26 @ 11/16/13 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFox
I've noticed that some schools that got updates in packs 5-8 (Tennessee, Nebraska, UCLA, Notre Dame), lost the 13 versions of their uniforms.
They're still there. Just have to select each piece by piece.

# 156 Pezell04x @ 11/17/13 08:43 AM
That's pretty crappy that the DLC causes freezes. I was thinking of picking it up but I may pass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

# 157 loccdogg26 @ 11/17/13 07:43 PM
Add UCLA to the list of teams that lose the black/team color cleat option.

# 158 jsr862 @ 11/17/13 11:11 PM
Quick question I downloaded Pack 7 for the San Diego State unis, but I went and used Akron instead, and had plays freezing during game play. Was wondering if maybe it was a playbook I made and was using or if anyone else who downloaded this pack has experienced game issues without using one of the glitched unis?

# 159 Cdog923 @ 11/17/13 11:45 PM
Is anyone else having difficulties downloading Pack 1 again?

# 160 loccdogg26 @ 11/18/13 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdog923
Is anyone else having difficulties downloading Pack 1 again?
If you keep trying to download them and it doesn't work go in the game and pick any of the teams in the free pack. Me for example I picked WVU and they have their "13 unis" already there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.