Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has uploaded another NBA 2K14 roster update for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3, which includes the most recent Raptors and Kings trade, which sent John Salmons, Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes to Toronto and sent Rudy Gay, Aaron Gray and Quincy Acy to Sacramento.

Kobe Bryant has been activated, but the recent Los Angeles Clippers signing of Stephen Jackson hasn't made it in yet.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 12/12/13 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Yes very frustrating, I cannot download any of my rosters. I have a list of everything that needs to be updated for next gen, that's jerseys, faces, everything and it's crazy that all the things that plagued last gen are now on this year.
I'm not sure why you are having this problem, but yesterday I edited my rosters just fine.

# 42 CRIP4LIFE @ 12/12/13 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller31time
Managed to play one online quick game with Marcin Gortat on the Wizards. It was nice. I was having a good time.

Then all of the games since then have been with the original roster with Emeka Okafor on the Wizards.

It's like the people at 2K are trying to make this experience as terrible as possible.

Also, it would be really nice to use my custom roster I made last month.....just once. I guess that would be too much to ask, though.
i have never seen a new roster. my xb1 stays hardwired to the net and all of my other games update just fine.

my roster stays with okefor on the wizards NO MATTER WHAT I TRY OR HOW MANY NEW ROSTER UPDATES THEY RELEASE.

drose still on bulls (uninjured i mean, on starting 5), gay still on raptors, etc.. etc.

how do i get my game to update my rosters? (my roster seem to stay default for quick game, online versus, mygm, any mode)

# 43 wallofhate @ 12/12/13 10:33 AM
I like to give the benefit of the doubt and be patient but I can't lie this whole next gen 2k is starting to annoy me somewhat. I think it's a great game but it doesn't matter when all these problems are weighing it down. Despite the fact I can't just play the playoffs or a season by itself got to me but I ignored it due to the thought of everything else being on point. This roster stuff can't get fixed fast enough

# 44 Russ369 @ 12/12/13 12:58 PM
Still not fixed huh... I really wish someone would tweet that scumbag Ronnie2K... Uploaded rosters still show Dec 9, I wouldnt even care but Kobe is injured and you cant play with him, otherwise I would edit them myself... Thats all I want to do, cuz that 2kinsider sure as hell seems like he doesn't watch a lick of basketball...

# 45 jdl24 @ 12/12/13 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ369
Still not fixed huh... I really wish someone would tweet that scumbag Ronnie2K... Uploaded rosters still show Dec 9, I wouldnt even care but Kobe is injured and you cant play with him, otherwise I would edit them myself... Thats all I want to do, cuz that 2kinsider sure as hell seems like he doesn't watch a lick of basketball...

Scumbag? Wow that's really uncalled for.

# 46 FloorGeneral @ 12/12/13 08:44 PM
I don't know if the Gay trade is active on mine, but I DO know that I wasn't able to download my custom roster. That makes me sad.

# 47 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 12/12/13 09:56 PM
Quote:
Yeah things are messed up, I also cannot download my custom rosters any longer, it forcing me to okay with their rosters. So the moral of the story is to not edit any rosters because you cannot get them back after they release a new roster.
You can edit your roster I did it yesterday and I'm about to do it now.

# 48 FloorGeneral @ 12/12/13 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
You can edit your roster I did it yesterday and I'm about to do it now.
I'm happy for you. That doesn't change the fact that all of a sudden I'm unable to edit (or load) the roster that I've been editing since the game came out. If I'm unable to get that roster back, then I'll either wait for a community set from here, or just not play the game anymore.

# 49 Russ369 @ 12/13/13 01:34 AM
Rosters STILL aren't fixed...

# 50 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 12/13/13 06:11 AM
Quote:
The issue is not yesterday's roster but our day one rosters. I cannot load that roster any longer, I just wanted it for edit purposes, to notate and copy my information for the new roster. Hilton Armstrong was just picked up by the Warriors, he's not a major signing but for accurate purposes he needs to be in the game, so we can't edit or we have to keep editing for the next roster. I just want one roster, all the players, all the jersey's that's it.
I'm not talking about yesterdays roster, I'm able to edit my day one rosters I created and the other I created based off the 12-5 roster update. That's why when you're saying we can't edit them, I'm letting you know that we can. What system are you on? If you're on PS4 what's your file titled and I will try and download them to edit and let you know.

# 51 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 12/13/13 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
I'm happy for you. That doesn't change the fact that all of a sudden I'm unable to edit (or load) the roster that I've been editing since the game came out. If I'm unable to get that roster back, then I'll either wait for a community set from here, or just not play the game anymore.
I just tried yours and couldn't get it either. Seems to be a few isolated incidents but it's not happening for everyone. Did you make any major changes to your rosters already? Because if not download my roster file called updated rotations it's based off the default rosters so you can still play with the injured guys. The only thing I did to them was change rotations, my online name is King419.

# 52 dkemp @ 12/13/13 11:40 AM
I just put out an amber alert for Roger Mason Jr........He is missing from the newest roster altogether....

# 53 FloorGeneral @ 12/13/13 03:22 PM
Quote:
I just tried yours and couldn't get it either. Seems to be a few isolated incidents but it's not happening for everyone. Did you make any major changes to your rosters already? Because if not download my roster file called updated rotations it's based off the default rosters so you can still play with the injured guys. The only thing I did to them was change rotations, my online name is King419.
Yeah, I've been tweaking them since the game came out. Tendencies, ratings, sig edits, playbooks. I didn't put a TON of time in them, but enough that it pisses me off that it's all for naught.

# 54 daman22 @ 01/05/14 12:46 PM
This roster setup is ********. Can only do quick games with new roster. Mygm, online,career, everything else is old roster. Dont know wtf 2k was thinking with this mess.

# 55 DEFAULTCAMERA @ 01/09/14 05:18 AM
Well after the long search since the amber alert was put out, Roger Mason has finally been found and returned to the Heat.

# 56 and1product @ 01/09/14 12:08 PM
Quote:
Well after the long search since the amber alert was put out, Roger Mason has finally been found and returned to the Heat.
Lol, now they just need to give us our frikkin alternate jerseys and christmas jerseys. I've been hijacking every thread to get 2k to see, but dem dudes are just on something else this gen. This is crazy.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.