Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

EA Sports has just released some more EA Sports UFC screenshots. These feature Forrest Griffin & Chan Sung Jung. More screenshots of other athletes in the game will be released in the coming weeks, prior to the Spring 2014 release for Xbox One and PS4.

Your thoughts?

Previously released screenshots below.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeremym480 @ 01/16/14 05:54 PM
Lookin' good. Can't wait to see more.

# 2 aholbert32 @ 01/16/14 05:54 PM
I'm repeating myself in each of these threads but these look great.

# 3 FaM0us Skins @ 01/16/14 06:04 PM
These screenshots are great.

# 4 redsrule @ 01/16/14 06:49 PM
Looking good. I'm still waiting for a full roster reveal though so I can't start making plans on what CAFs I will need to make...

# 5 aholbert32 @ 01/16/14 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
Looking good. I'm still waiting for a full roster reveal though so I can't start making plans on what CAFs I will need to make...
To that point, I was kind of disappointed he is in the game. There are less than 100 fighters in the game and there are now two retired fighters confirmed to be in the game (Chuck and Forrest). I love Chuck but I would rather that spot go to a current fighter.

# 6 ron_bato @ 01/17/14 12:30 AM
less than 100 fighters from 9 divisions? Well that bites. I was hoping at least the top 15 (maybe 10 for the thinner divisions) to be included in the game.

# 7 Thrash13 @ 01/18/14 12:14 PM
The total number of fighters in the game is pretty good for EA's first UFC game on next-gen, but I agree with others that the retired fighters are taking the spots of deserving current fighters. If EA wanted to release a DLC pack with legends, that would've been better. I just prefer current guys. I'm excited to see the entire roster, but the roster reveals at least keep info coming in consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 8 ChaseB @ 01/18/14 12:33 PM
Cauliflower ear, grosssssss (but cool).

# 9 Sheen_O_Mack @ 01/19/14 01:27 AM
As great as these screen shots look, I really would like to see some gameplay. It is a little early for that I guess but I'll take what we are getting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.