Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has finally updated the NBA 2K14 uniforms for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of NBA 2K14. Check out all of the updates in the embedded video above and let us know what you think.

2K Sports has confirmed you will need to start a new MyGM/MyCareer to use and/or see the new jerseys.

For those of you that are curious, this was strictly a uniform update, so the courts have not been updated.

Below are some of the updates you will see, as noted by the 2K Blog.
  • Miami Heat “Red Zone” Jersey
  • Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate Jersey
  • Knicks Alternate Jersey
  • Spurs “Military” Jersey
  • All The Christmas Uniforms
  • All these new uniforms will be available in MyTEAM as well

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 23 @ 01/26/14 08:30 PM
The ability to hex edit rosters and share them through 2Ks servers was removed so they wouldn't be liable for guys cracking codes and sharing the files before they were supposed to be released with the nba s permission.

I think the nba was very upset about some jerseys releasing early.

Anyway I don't know what the case is here but it's going to remain a mess until they're always available the exact same day they come out irl.

Galaxy Note 2

# 62 fucorleone @ 02/14/14 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
lol the uniforms didnt work until i exited the game on my xbox one first. theyre just a blank spot in the uniforms list. once i pick them, the home team just uses their normal home jerseys and the away team is invisible. im uploading a video right now.
I'm still having a problem seeing the alternate jerseys. I exited the game and tried to go back but I'm still getting the teams invisible if I choose the new alternate jerseys.

Anyone have any ideas? Very frustrating. Thanks!

# 63 fucorleone @ 02/15/14 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
give them a minute to load up.

I waited about 30 min. Is that long enough.

# 64 skow05 @ 02/15/14 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucorleone
I waited about 30 min. Is that long enough.
Yeah, I'm having this same issue. And if I just start a game with them, then the players are invisible. UGH.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.