Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Check out the latest PS3 MLB 14 The Show gameplay video featuring the Washington Nationals vs. New York Yankees, showing off the new Quick Counts feature.

Please like and subscribe to show appreciation for the video, courtesy of Keystone570!

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 eaw913 @ 03/27/14 12:33 PM
I can't wait to see those bonus 350 animations on the PS4.

Sweet momma!

# 42 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/27/14 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMoraco
You're right!, but I don't foresee a big improvement in gameplay for the PS4 version either. Im sorry to say this.
Baseball has been played roughly the same since the late 1800's. What exactly are you looking for?

# 43 SK8RAK3NROLL @ 03/27/14 04:08 PM
YA i dont think this game needs drastic changes in gameplay ... but definalty needs to keep improving on what they got... im pretty sure thats what they try to do...im exited to see this game on ps4 and a few years down the road... for me its hard to tell from the video.. but it seemed a little slower with smoother fielding animations .. prob wrong bout the slower part ... cant wait 2 play ive been trying different ways to pitch sence that poll on pitching... ill be playin mlb 13 till 14 drops... then upgrading to ps4

# 44 keystone570 @ 03/27/14 04:17 PM
Thank you so much to operation sports and all of you for all this support on my videos its very much appreciated if you havent done so already subscribe to my channel for all my mlb 14 the show gameplays. Jordan Keyes road to the show will be getting started very soon possibly this weekend

each and every one of you rock

# 45 THESHAMISASHAME @ 03/27/14 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
This is why screenshots do more harm than good with this game. Yes, an up close screenshot doesn't show nearly as much detail as other games. However, you can't see that detail in the course of normal gameplay. From a gameplay perspective, this is silky smooth and looks extremely life-like.
Yeah I always thought it was unfair as pasta padre would always do a MLB2k vs The Show player screen shot comparison each year and 2k actually looked ok but when both were in motion it wasnt even close the show blew it away , so yes very misleading.

Everything does seemed tweaked to perfection visually but my only beef is the tortoise shell catcher chest protectors didnt get replaced and I hope weather plays a bigger role in spring and fall ball .

# 46 THESHAMISASHAME @ 03/27/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
As always the game looks incredible. They push the envelope every year.

I am so pumped for Tuesday.

1. Love....love the new dynamic batting and fielding cams. Brings a brand new freshness and organic look to the game.

2. Quick counts are fantastic. What is so awesome about this feature is when I want to settle in for a 1 hour game I don't use them. But when I know I want to play a 3 game series in 1:30 I can. It's a beautiful feature.

3. And the biggest feature is cross platform/title saves. Now I will truly be able to go deeeeeeep into my Franchise. Absolutely amazing breakthrough and a game changer.

Quick counts and cross saving alone make it a must buy. And I am certain everything else will be even better than 13.

Awesome job SCEA!!

Hey I hope this means you will be working on some Quick Count sliders for 14 Great stuff and I cant wait as you make this game even better

# 47 MrOldboy @ 03/27/14 04:51 PM
Wish we could of seen some more catcher animations, only setup we've seen is the low one.

Nice toe-tap on Beltran even though he doesn't do it every swing, especially from the right side, but I'd rather have it than not similar to Stanton's stance last year.

# 48 Bat @ 03/27/14 05:17 PM
Really want to see the dynamic cam while on offense.

# 49 OUSOONERS#1 @ 03/29/14 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguyf10
What happened to the bat sounds? They sound like they took a step backwards. I thought they captured real-life bat sounds a couple years ago? Seems odd they would try something different.
I thought the sound of the bat hitting the ball sounded better in the video .

# 50 ncaajunkie @ 03/29/14 01:14 PM
I thought we would have more gameplay videos to watch

# 51 GruffyMcGuiness @ 03/29/14 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
Thank you so much to operation sports and all of you for all this support on my videos its very much appreciated if you havent done so already subscribe to my channel for all my mlb 14 the show gameplays. Jordan Keyes road to the show will be getting started very soon possibly this weekend

each and every one of you rock

Can we expect some more videos over the weekend? Would love to see some RTTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.