Home
The Golf Club News Post

GotGame has posted 20 minutes of PS4 gameplay footage with Designer Jordan Ault.

As mentioned last week, The Golf Club has been pushed to a Summer release for Xbox One and PS4, but you can get your first glimpse of PS4 footage here.

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 1 H to the Oza @ 05/28/14 04:11 PM
cant wait to buy this

# 2 bowld @ 05/28/14 04:32 PM
looks fun. With a solid community like OS I can see this really taking off. Will be a ton of fun to challenge each other in tournaments or solo vs ghosts trying to beat the top score on each course.

# 3 rolltide1017 @ 05/28/14 06:39 PM
HB Studios still hasn't confirmed this change from Spring to Summer, they also haven't denied it. I just find it a little odd with how open they've been on their forums yet, they are not commenting on this. I wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes with the console versions.

# 4 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/28/14 08:10 PM
Can't wait to get started with this.

# 5 brent3419 @ 05/29/14 05:30 PM
you know what, just go ahead and just take my money

# 6 oldman @ 05/29/14 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
HB Studios still hasn't confirmed this change from Spring to Summer, they also haven't denied it. I just find it a little odd with how open they've been on their forums yet, they are not commenting on this. I wonder if something else is going on behind the scenes with the console versions.
What else could be going on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.