Home
DriveClub News Post

Eurogamer has posted their hands-on preview of Driveclub and mention that it could be the racing game to beat this year.

Quote:
On a DualShock 4 there's a sense of weight and consequence - the front-heavy mass of an SLS AMG takes a little brute force to snap into place - but on a wheel DriveClub really shines. The all-new Thrustmaster T300 that's launching alongside the game is a revelation - though it's worth noting, especially if you're over at Microsoft, that other wheels are supported - with 720-degree rotation unlocking a gratifying amount of nuance from the vehicles. Getting the SLS's elegantly oversized front end into corners requires quick and enthusiastic hands, and when the rear finally bites back there's a real joy in palming the wheel in an act of energetic balance.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ghettofocker @ 06/18/14 03:05 PM
Gonna wait after it has been out for a little bit to see how the response is. This is on my radar for sure though. Hope it stands out over all the other racing titles out later this year.

# 2 Dazraz @ 06/18/14 06:52 PM
Certainly looks good but as a Offline Gamer only I don't know if there will be any Proper Modes for me as everything seems to be targeted at Community Play.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.