Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted a video asking some NBA rookies to guess their NBA 2K15 rating.

If you don't feel like watching the video, the ratings are revealed below. Post your thoughts.
  • Jabari Parker - 78 (Highest rated rookie)
  • Andrew Wiggins - 77
  • Julius Randle - 76
  • Marcus Smart - 76
  • Doug McDermott - 75
  • Aaron Gordon - 74
  • Shabazz Napier - 74
  • Elfrid Payton - 74
  • Nik Stauskas - 74
  • Zach Lavine - 72
  • T.J. Warren - 72
  • Tyler Ennis - 71
  • P.J. Hairston - 71
  • James Young - 68
  • Kyle Anderson - 67

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 11:57 AM
They are all really high it seems, though I guess it's fine since there isn't much separating them all.. I used to hate when 2K would have rookies at like an 80, with someone not much worse than them at a 68 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 justanotherguy @ 09/05/14 12:23 PM
They're higher than I was expecting if these numbers are true. But you have to keep in mind that this year's draft was one of the most highly anticipated drafts in recent years as opposed to the 2013 draft which a lot of people considered a weak draft. So it's no surprise to see that most of them are rated as high as MCW and Oladipo who had the highest ratings as rookies last year.

On a side note, I always find it funny how rookies rate themselves (I'm looking at you Randle!) but most of them were pretty realistic about it this time around. And at Jabari. At least he knows what do if he doesn't like his rating.

# 3 Clappington @ 09/05/14 12:26 PM
Pj a 71? they buggin!

# 4 LD2k @ 09/05/14 12:26 PM
These are true! Have fun with them.

# 5 QDB9 @ 09/05/14 12:33 PM
With every rating released you can sense Beds all over them. Maybe it's only me

# 6 diehardknicksfan @ 09/05/14 12:37 PM
Lol at nick stauskas

He's basically saying he's just another jimmer ferddette or a young jj reddick

# 7 8KB24 @ 09/05/14 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
These are true! Have fun with them.
Thanks for confirmation

# 8 stillfeelme @ 09/05/14 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
Lol at nick stauskas

That is not bad though. He is a legit 6-6 and can actually score off the dribble, iso. Probably the second best shooter in the draft.

# 9 johanan anneus @ 09/05/14 01:35 PM
Where's James Ennis?

Edit: nvm, it's not all rookies.

# 10 the_riot @ 09/05/14 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
Lol at nick stauskas

# 11 J_Posse @ 09/05/14 01:46 PM
I think they did a really good job especially since this is considered the deepest draft in years. I like Kyle Anderson's rating (67) since he's a tweener (SF or PF) and is said to be very unathletic. His passing, ball handling and basketball IQ probably save his rating from being lower, IMO.

I'm surprised that Jabari Parker is the best "overall" rookie. And I wonder what Joel Embiid was rated?

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 12 Cuevas6 @ 09/05/14 01:47 PM
Wonder what Joel Embiid's rating will be. I know he's hurt, but that didn't stop Noel from being in the 70s (IIRC)

# 13 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 01:50 PM
Kinda surprised LaVine is so high TBH, athleticism must play a large role in a players overall.

# 14 RocketTMac1 @ 09/05/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Pj a 71? they buggin!
Seeing that PJ will be mainly offensive I don't see any problem with that rating. I would like to see Vonleh's rating. I'm guessing a 74.

# 15 8KB24 @ 09/05/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I think they did a really good job especially since this is considered the deepest draft in years. I like Kyle Anderson's rating (67) since he's a tweener (SF or PF) and is said to be very unathletic. His passing, ball handling and basketball IQ probably save his rating from being lower, IMO.

I'm surprised that Jabari Parker is the best "overall" rookie. And I wonder what Joel Embiid was rated?

I think Jabari is the best from these select few. Maybe Embiid is 79 but that'd be probably too much. I expect him to be 76-77.

# 16 ricardo.13 @ 09/05/14 01:50 PM
Goodbye Chalmers!
Welcome Nappier - 74

# 17 stillfeelme @ 09/05/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse

I thought Embiid would be the top rookie too. Maybe a durability rating brings him down. That is the only thing.

# 18 RocketTMac1 @ 09/05/14 01:51 PM
If McBuckets is a 75 then I see the Bulls being a very nasty team. Jimmy Butler has to be a 81-83.

# 19 stillfeelme @ 09/05/14 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Kinda surprised LaVine is so high TBH, athleticism must play a large role in a players overall.

To be honest I thought it would be higher. His awareness off and def will be low and not that great on defense.

Vert 99, speed, 90+ agility high dunk 99

# 20 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 09/05/14 01:57 PM
Can't wait to use Lavine & Gerald Green in MyTeam lol

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.