Home
PES 2015 News Post

With the PES 2015 demo scheduled to arrive tomorrow, check out the trailer created by Weedens93200.

We are trying to get an official response on the US demo release. We will update this post when and if we hear anything. Users might have to create a European account to download it. (Google)

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Da-Man @ 09/16/14 12:30 PM
Looks good, I hope it arrives today

# 2 WaddupCouzin @ 09/16/14 12:52 PM
Doesn't the Demo coming out today?

# 3 BEARYChi @ 09/16/14 02:21 PM
WOW!!! it looks greats... cant wait for the Demo to drop later today.

# 4 BEARYChi @ 09/16/14 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Doesn't the Demo coming out today?
Supposedly, some people already got vidz of the demo on youtube today.

# 5 Gleebo @ 09/16/14 02:27 PM
IN short I have been playing the heck out of PES 14 as I am a PS Plus member on PS3 and got it offered as a free download. I also recently d/l FIFA15 demo. Can anyone explain to me qhy the FIFA series is more popular, I am not a footy fan but playing theses two games PES is easily the better game/sim/fun no???

# 6 Ronoko @ 09/16/14 03:37 PM
Marketing, licenses, game mods (especially ultimate team).

It's ironic that PES/WE first revolutionized sports games somewhat with it's master league career mode........but since then hasn't refined or added much to the single player experience.

# 7 KG @ 09/16/14 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARYChi
Supposedly, some people already got vidz of the demo on youtube today.
Here's a Barcelona (user) vs Bayern Munich (user) video with impressions.

Next Gen Gaming Blog's channel also has a ton of videos up.

Madrid Derby Part 1:

Part 2:

Also more info on Role Control & Fluid Formations:

# 8 fearwhatnow @ 09/16/14 04:45 PM
It's a shame that the whole package (midfield battles, build-up play by cpu) is ruined by the bad gk's and the complete lack of fouls.

# 9 Ronoko @ 09/16/14 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
It's a shame that the whole package (midfield battles, build-up play by cpu) is ruined by the bad gk's and the complete lack of fouls.
Sounds like FIFA.

# 10 TheRealMrRager_ @ 09/16/14 06:43 PM
Seems like the goalkeepers suck lol. All I saw was gol gol gol! FIFA graphics looks better as well. I'm getting fifa, but I will still play this demo because I've never played PES.

# 11 KG @ 09/16/14 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMrRager_
Seems like the goalkeepers suck lol. All I saw was gol gol gol! FIFA graphics looks better as well. I'm getting fifa, but I will still play this demo because I've never played PES.
I'm not quite sure where the bad GK AI was in those videos. I have looked at all of the goals in those videos numerous times looking for trademark PES poor keeper AI and have failed to see it. What I saw was:

Atletico - Real Video:

1st Goal (Ronaldo) - Killer through-ball by Alonso (hopefully this isn't an issue again as it was in 2011) to an ELITE finisher. Keeper tries to come out and realizes he can't get to the ball. Ronaldo takes it on the 1-time. Ronaldo should finish this chance 9X out of 10. Maybe the keeper could have closed the angle but he would have easily gotten beaten near-post.

2nd goal (Mandzukic) - Perfectly placed low driven shot. Manduzkic on his strong foot with a great angle. Not only that but you have Pepe (who over-ran it) & Ramos (sticking out a leg) blocking Iker's line of sight:

Positionally, I thought Iker was OK and his slightly late dive could have been attributed to not seeing it.

3rd goal (Mandzukic) - sloppy giveaway by Marcelo stemming from the user trying to dribble out of trouble instead of clearing the danger. 1 pass from Raul Garcia and Mario is in on the keeper. Simple left-footed finish into the bottom corner. Not much Iker or any keeper could do when you give the ball away that close to goal. There simply isn't that much time to react.

I can live with all of those. What I saw was keepers coming off their lines quickly and aggressively, parrying the ball wide out of harms way and making all the saves they should be with the correct animations (one-handed dives instead of 2 when applicable).

I agree with you regarding the fouls though. I really wish PES would call more fouls when you're bumped/hit while kicking. There was a Mandzukic shot from the top of the box where he got hit, couldn't finish his animation, yet still got loads of power on the shot. That should have resulted in a foul AND a scuffed shot.

# 12 dubcity @ 09/16/14 09:48 PM
I think fouls will be fine. Its not an issue where they've more or less been coded out of the game, like in FIFA. The engine has it, you just have to attack and defend in the right way. Fully assisted passing and/or anything below Top Player difficulty will result in almost no fouls, I'm sure.

PES 2014 after it's final patch was arcade-y as hell, with the potential for the type of play we've seen in these videos, but fouls were there if you wanted them. To a fault, almost.

# 13 TerryP @ 09/17/14 11:20 AM
Any sign of the demo dropping on the UK PSN store yet? I just created my UK account last night in great anticipation of the demo.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.