Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

TrueAchievements have posted the NBA 2K15 Achievement List for Xbox One users. Four of them deal with ThePark and MyPARK. Is there anything else you find interesting?

Run It
Get a win streak of 3 or more in The Park.

Lucky 7s
Get at least 7 PTS, 7 AST, and 7 REB in a MyPARK game.

Bust A Move
Bust a 3 or more game win streak of an opposing team in a MyPARK game.

I'm Going Places
Achieve the All-Star Rep in MyPARK.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LakersForLife @ 09/25/14 08:29 PM
Achieve the All Star Rep in MyPark???

# 2 Goffs @ 09/25/14 08:32 PM
2k should start looking to adding these to steam achievements as well...I'm no achievement whore but I do enjoy seeing that little pop up from time to time...

# 3 Tomb Of God @ 09/25/14 08:35 PM
Quick everyone! What's Park spelled backwards? Yeah...

# 4 HakeemOlajuwon @ 09/25/14 08:40 PM
This one
Quote:
Get a theme song in MyCAREER.

# 5 Trackball @ 09/25/14 09:00 PM
Wait... "Purchase your franchise" in MyGM?

Uh, I didn't get a chance to play the PS4 game last year, but...what does this mean?

My gut tells me it just means you won't have to put up with owner demands anymore, and nothing else, meaning you can run the team however the heck you want. Care to fill me in?

# 6 LakersForLife @ 09/25/14 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball

Uh, I didn't get a chance to play the PS4 game last year, but...what does this mean?

My gut tells me it just means you won't have to put up with owner demands anymore, and nothing else, meaning you can run the team however the heck you want. Care to fill me in?

It was in next gen , option cost 50K VC

# 7 Crystar500 @ 09/25/14 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball

Yeah, eventually you can buy the franchise after GM'ing for three seasons. But, you have to have every upgrade for your GM and the owner has to be happy. You can then spend 50K VC (I think) to purchase it.

# 8 lakers24 @ 09/25/14 09:07 PM
Some were cheaper than others too if I'm not mistaken^

# 9 Clappington @ 09/25/14 09:31 PM
So Looks like they only have MyPark guess they might have redid it? idk though.

# 10 KingTocco @ 09/25/14 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
So Looks like they only have MyPark guess they might have redid it? idk though.
I assume MyPark is the mode and maybe "The Park" is like a play now version...just a guess tho

# 11 Clappington @ 09/25/14 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
I assume MyPark is the mode and maybe "The Park" is like a play now version...just a guess tho
True true I just hope that isn't what they was just hyping up talking about the devs know what we wanted and such. but I didn't know they didn't have achievements for team up or head to head.

# 12 KingTocco @ 09/25/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
True true I just hope that isn't what they was just hyping up talking about the devs know what we wanted and such. but I didn't know they didn't have achievements for team up or head to head.
Yeah that's a little surprising considering the fact that almost all sports games have head-to-head online achievements now, some games have multiple...

Oh well, MyPark does really interest me this year though. You think you'll play it at all? (Trying to find XB1 guys to team up with)

# 13 Clappington @ 09/25/14 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Yeah that's a little surprising considering the fact that almost all sports games have head-to-head online achievements now, some games have multiple...

Oh well, MyPark does really interest me this year though. You think you'll play it at all? (Trying to find XB1 guys to team up with)
More than likely I will play it if thats all that is offered and yeaa we play a lot of Team up add me GT is Clappington

# 14 KingTocco @ 09/25/14 09:50 PM
Quote:
More than likely I will play it if thats all that is offered and yeaa we play a lot of Team up add me GT is Clappington
Cool I will, glad the Hornets are back man!

(Go Lakers) haha

# 15 kolanji @ 09/25/14 11:12 PM
I never was a fan of achievements that spanned over all modes.....
Would prefer it like 2k's of pass where all achievements were centered around just playing the game to unlock them over playing specific modes...

The bright sides is there is no achievement for getting all other achievements......that is the worst achievement of them all in any 2k games

The Whole Enchilada50
Earn every achievement in NBA 2K11.
Pretty self explanatory. Unlocking every other achievement in the game is needed to unlock this one.

Another year am not going for that 1000 am not a mycareer kinda guy

# 16 justanotherguy @ 09/26/14 12:35 PM
"Get dropped from a team after your 10-day contract expires."

I was wondering if it would be easy to stick with a team during the 10-day contract period in MyCareer, looks like it might actually be a struggle. Really can't wait see what that's going to be like.

"Sign a max deal in free agency in MyCAREER."

But this one made my day. I can finally join the list of max cats! This is gonna be good!

# 17 VDusen04 @ 09/26/14 12:47 PM
Digging a lot of these. I've always liked achievements that revolved around in-game exploits. I sort of wish more player-specific challenges existed. If not in the form of achievements (since those are limited), then maybe they could be similar to NFL 2K5's trophy case, where each team had a specific player goal that would yield a trophy and Crib points when completed (ex: grab 20 rebounds with Andre Drummond). I'll chalk that one up as a Wishlister.

Anyhow, I liked:

-Circus Shot (half court make)
-Both Curry and Durant's (22 pts in one quarter, 54 in a game, respectively)
-Remember Me? (clever title for the return of defensive assignments)
-Making a shot from the foor
-A pointed reference to signature size-ups
-Win the dunk contest (holding out for controls different from the Guitar Hero theme, but I am not holding my breath)

# 18 Smirkin Dirk @ 09/26/14 01:50 PM
I dont think I have ever attempted a shot after falling to the court in a decade of playing 2K, let alone made one.

# 19 VDusen04 @ 09/26/14 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I dont think I have ever attempted a shot after falling to the court in a decade of playing 2K, let alone made one.
It's rare to get the opportunity but I always enjoyed it, particularly if I was playing against someone I knew.

# 20 Daddy123 @ 09/27/14 12:23 AM
2K never changes their achievements, I remember the good ol days where we had different achievements every year and was fun to get them.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.