Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Da_Czar has checked in with this new NBA 2K15 video, featuring the evolution of the freelance offense, part 3.

If you missed them, here is part 1 and here is part 2.

Lyrics and beats by @SageInfinite and @_RobDavis, respectively.

Watch the video and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 DIESEL @ 10/13/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yep in your POE I believe

Thanks 23. I will have to check when I get home.

I swear I looked in POE but I couldn't find it. Been driving me nuts. I don't need Haslem camped out at the 3 point line.

# 102 Vni @ 10/13/14 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Is there a way for the user to choose what type of freelance offense we want to run?

Last year you could choose 3 out 2 in or 4 out 1 in etc.. I can't find a way to change this.
When you're on offense with the ball press left on the d-pad (You will see quick iso, quick post up menu) Press R1 and you access a new page where you can select 3 out 2 in, 4 the type of freelance you want and space the floor, motion cuts and such.

# 103 23 @ 10/13/14 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Thanks 23. I will have to check when I get home.

I swear I looked in POE but I couldn't find it. Been driving me nuts. I don't need Haslem camped out at the 3 point line.
With Miami they set screens on the perimeter so that's one reason why

# 104 DIESEL @ 10/13/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
When you're on offense with the ball press left on the d-pad (You will see quick iso, quick post up menu) Press R1 and you access a new page where you can select 3 out 2 in, 4 the type of freelance you want and space the floor, motion cuts and such.
Thank you. This is a big help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
With Miami they set screens on the perimeter so that's one reason why
True but some of pace and space has the guards setting screens for the PF to take people off the dribble. There have been times where I've been stuck with personnel on the floor that doesn't fit the offense. It's always caused by auto-subs.

Another example is Houston. I have seen the CPU Rockets run the 4 out 1 in with Jeff Adrien as the PF. I basically used his defender as a free safety and left him alone at the 3 pt line.

I love the advancements of freelance this year but the AI needs to recognize when the personnel doesn't fit the system and adjust accordingly.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.