Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden NFL 15 title update #2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. The PlayStation 4 patch is 281 MB, while the Xbox One patch is 3.1 GB. Looking at the update history on the PlayStation 4 patch, it only shows minor stability and bug fixes.

When EA Sports and the Madden NFL 15 team send out the details, this post will be updated.

UPDATE: Here are the patch details.

XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:

- Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added a “Slim” Play Call option
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
- Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to Madden Messenger
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Multiple CoachGlass improvements
- Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 jwd3000 @ 10/07/14 12:17 PM
I still got the the Cam Newton Seattle intro at start up. Also not sure if its a big deal to anyone else, but I simmed and relocated a team, and I picked an outdoor stadium and still get field turf and no grass. Now it acts like grass when you run it rips up, but no dirty uniforms or field wear. I'm sure its not a big deal to some and maybe I picked the wrong stadium but come on that's weak.

# 82 booker21 @ 10/07/14 12:17 PM
by several reviews it seems Sacks was not fixed it.

Seeing many reports with users with many sacks.

I don`t get it. This was not an issue last year, i think it was never an issue. What happened??

This is killing the game i guess i will have to keep waiting

# 83 gerg1234 @ 10/07/14 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0P!MP
Gonna run a sim with about 15 owners to get a good sampling. Using default owners by the way.
Thanks. I want to run a 32 team CFM, but if they screw over Oakland, Jacksonville and the like, I guess I'm screwed.

# 84 Davon_A_Brown @ 10/07/14 12:24 PM
Simulated a season and had 17 QBs throw for 4,000+.
Peyton Manning threw for 5,083.

Th3 Chos3n On3

# 85 Last Gunfighter @ 10/07/14 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillycheese
Year 2 is even worse. I'm 15th in value at -57.4 million
That would not be good. -57.4 Mil and you are in 15th! How bad are the teams below you???

# 86 phillycheese @ 10/07/14 12:30 PM
I'm test simming the Jags to see if I'm just continuing to get bad numbers and I'm in the negatives week 4...

# 87 Raindragon @ 10/07/14 12:34 PM
Are the pre existing injuries fixed?

# 88 sjfhsh @ 10/07/14 12:34 PM
About time !! Any updates?

# 89 brinks @ 10/07/14 12:35 PM
Do you need to restart the offline CFM to have the stat changes take affect?

# 90 phillycheese @ 10/07/14 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillycheese
I'm test simming the Jags to see if I'm just continuing to get bad numbers and I'm in the negatives week 4...
I finished the season at $4.48 million. How did you guys end up with 20?

# 91 bcruise @ 10/07/14 12:36 PM
Okay, so the first game wasn't encouraging as far as the sacks were concerned. Manning and Rodgers each went down 7 times. There is some context needed here though - the defense was tight and pretty much all of those sacks were coverage sacks. While it's true they were still holding the ball too long, it's because there was nobody open. If this is a trend over multiple games, it might be much more fixable with a defensive slider tweak than it was pre-patch (when they were just holding the ball regardless of guys being open). The defense might be able to stand being loosened up a bit to free up the WR's to make plays.

Aside from the sacks, the numbers looked pretty good IMO. I was especially surprised by the number of carries Denver's backup HB Hillman got. I left Fatigue at 50 for this test so I'm wondering if they tweaked the fatigue a bit. I'm going to highlight the stats screens out of my twitch stream so you guys can look at them if you want.

Penalties: Nonexistent except for a false start and delay of game call. Sliders were at 50 but I doubt this part of the game isn't going to be much different.

As has been said, I really want to know the patch notes before jumping to any conclusions.

# 92 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 12:36 PM
Entering the off-season....

CHI- 17th 35.5M
CLE- 30th 6.72M
DAL- 14th 34.5m
ATL- 29th 33.9m
JAX- 27th 9.2m
CAR- 21st 28.8m
OAK- 31st 19.4m
SEA- 2nd 72.7m
TEN- 27th 2.36m

I didn't know team value doesn't correlate to funds.
Think I will just stick with coach mode.

# 93 Soonerfan14 @ 10/07/14 12:37 PM
Looks like in my test sim with the Jags they finished with a 5-11 record and I have 10 million to work with offseason one....

# 94 gerg1234 @ 10/07/14 12:38 PM
Quote:

CHI- 17th 35.5M
CLE- 30th 6.72M
DAL- 14th 34.5m
ATL- 29th 33.9m
JAX- 27th 9.2m
CAR- 21st 28.8m
OAK- 31st 19.4m
SEA- 2nd 72.7m
TEN- 27th 2.36m

Well, on the bright side....My FIFA MM will continue to go strong, and I'll have something to put down on NBA2K15

# 95 P0P!MP @ 10/07/14 12:38 PM
Quote:

CHI- 17th 35.5M
CLE- 30th 6.72M
DAL- 14th 34.5m
ATL- 29th 33.9m
JAX- 27th 9.2m
CAR- 21st 28.8m
OAK- 31st 19.4m
SEA- 2nd 72.7m
TEN- 27th 2.36m

Not getting any negative amounts though.

# 96 TheDutchDad @ 10/07/14 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Yeah, it sounds like they didn't fix the funding issue for small market teams.

Man, this is disappointing. Especially considering there is a huge thread going complaining about it and we tweeted them, emailed them and stuff.

I don't see how they view this as not broken.

*siiiiigh* ..... I really wanted to do a Browns franchise but I would always finish with just 6-8 million even if I managed a winning record (6 million would barely cover my draft picks , let alone beig able to sign FA's).

Man, I'm so disappointed with EA right now.
Someone needs to check what the weekly revenue sharing #'s are. I would imagine if they increased that then they may have tweaked things.

# 97 phillycheese @ 10/07/14 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Someone needs to check what the weekly revenue sharing #'s are. I would imagine if they increased that then they may have tweaked things.
weekly revenue sharing is $700k

# 98 snc237 @ 10/07/14 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkfan11
FYI, this is posted on EA's forums about what was fixed in this latest patch.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-...2/td-p/1804395
That was for madden 25.

# 99 booker21 @ 10/07/14 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Okay, so the first game wasn't encouraging as far as the sacks were concerned. Manning and Rodgers each went down 7 times. There is some context needed here though - the defense was tight and pretty much all of those sacks were coverage sacks. While it's true they were still holding the ball too long, it's because there was nobody open. If this is a trend over multiple games, it might be much more fixable with a defensive slider tweak than it was pre-patch (when they were just holding the ball regardless of guys being open). The defense might be able to stand being loosened up a bit to free up the WR's to make plays.

Aside from the sacks, the numbers looked pretty good IMO. I was especially surprised by the number of carries Denver's backup HB Hillman got. I left Fatigue at 50 for this test so I'm wondering if they tweaked the fatigue a bit. I'm going to highlight the stats screens out of my twitch stream so you guys can look at them if you want.

Penalties: Nonexistent except for a false start and delay of game call. Sliders were at 50 but I doubt this part of the game isn't going to be much different.

As has been said, I really want to know the patch notes before jumping to any conclusions.
so sacks are not fixed. both teams giving 6 sacks on a game that we know it has many sacks, with a patch that we are hoping it help the sack issue... no, sacks are the same as before.

QB hold the ball because it don`t find anyone open an take the sack. Just throw the ball away.

So mad at ea right now.

# 100 ggsimmonds @ 10/07/14 12:45 PM
Why do we have to wait for patch details?

It takes two weeks (roughly) for the patch to go through Sony/MS. Wouldn't they prepare the details for when it is released?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.