Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden NFL 15 title update #2 is available now for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users. Here are the details.

XBOX 360 AND PS3 CHANGES:

- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Numerous stability improvements

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 camo @ 10/10/14 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
That's so crazy I'm in my 2nd season of my owner mode and I have $29.2 million in funds so many players with that problem but not me
What team are you playing as? Good teams like the Steelers or colts make money no problem. The owner mode falls short when you pick a bad team. I have cfm going with the Washington team and the raiders. Both started with 7 mill each. End of the pre season Washington has 15.7 and Oakland has 4.2

# 42 NoFlyZoneAzCards @ 10/10/14 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
What team are you playing as? Good teams like the Steelers or colts make money no problem. The owner mode falls short when you pick a bad team. I have cfm going with the Washington team and the raiders. Both started with 7 mill each. End of the pre season Washington has 15.7 and Oakland has 4.2
I'm playing with the Arizona cardinals

# 43 superxero27 @ 10/10/14 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
I'm playing with the Arizona cardinals
That's why. The Cards are set up well in Owner Mode; stadium is fully upgraded, market is huge. One of my teams is the Cards, after year 1 before playoff income boost (team was 6-10) I still wound up with $6 mil.

Teams like the Vikings or Raiders, on the other hand, are completely different stories. Smaller markets, crappy stadiums (I hear TCF Bank is nice IRL but its a college venue) and it's really difficult to make $ without some serious roster surgery to purge bloated contracts.

# 44 NoFlyZoneAzCards @ 10/10/14 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
That's why. The Cards are set up well in Owner Mode; stadium is fully upgraded, market is huge. One of my teams is the Cards, after year 1 before playoff income boost (team was 6-10) I still wound up with $6 mil.

Teams like the Vikings or Raiders, on the other hand, are completely different stories. Smaller markets, crappy stadiums (I hear TCF Bank is nice IRL but its a college venue) and it's really difficult to make $ without some serious roster surgery to purge bloated contracts.
Oh alright I see what your saying now.

# 45 CaseIH @ 10/11/14 01:44 AM
Just finished my 1 game of preseason with the Dolphins and the game froze at the loading screen This is the 2nd time I have had a freeze in franchise mode. 1st one was after I had finished a drill in game prep, and it froze at loading screen, and now after my 1st game, SMFH.

This is so frustrating, that I almost just want to get rid of the game, rather than deal with freezes. I dont know what it is with EA, but the only games I have ever had freeze issue with is EA games. I play MLBTS and NBA2k and dont ever have any issue with freezes, but with EA it happens with every game I think I have ever bought from them.

# 46 Sturzinator @ 10/11/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Just finished my 1 game of preseason with the Dolphins and the game froze at the loading screen This is the 2nd time I have had a freeze in franchise mode. 1st one was after I had finished a drill in game prep, and it froze at loading screen, and now after my 1st game, SMFH.

This is so frustrating, that I almost just want to get rid of the game, rather than deal with freezes. I dont know what it is with EA, but the only games I have ever had freeze issue with is EA games. I play MLBTS and NBA2k and dont ever have any issue with freezes, but with EA it happens with every game I think I have ever bought from them.
I have the same experience. I cannot recall any other game I have played on the PS3 ever freezing and doing so repeatedly. To the point where you have to shut off the console and restore the files. I have two kids, so I have played a lot of games.

Then again, I also have never played another game that is such a bug riddled glitchfest year after year. There are the freezes, but also features that don't work, features that used to work but no longer do, working features completely removed, animations that stop triggering, and the crown jewel game crippling or game breaking glitches.

No other game comes close to the record setting amounts of these snafus EA manages to pack into Madden year after year. I just have to wonder why that is.......

The worst part is the sliders seem to be watered down more and more every year also, which hamstrings our ability to fix the game for them. Less and less user control means we are stuck with the product they release from the studio and have to bide our time drooling over the prospect of a patch that will manage to save an aspect or two of the game.

It is a tedious cycle that never fails to repeat.

# 47 econoodle @ 10/16/14 09:42 PM
haven't seen any freezes but then again i only played a few games.
anybody noticing a trend in the freezes?

# 48 NoFlyZoneAzCards @ 10/16/14 11:04 PM
Yeah my Xbox tends to freeze it did over the weekend where it froze a few times and I had to start my draft over like twice really pissed me off!!

# 49 hanzsomehanz @ 10/17/14 12:19 AM
My system froze v often in the first couple weeks of my use but post patch it seems much more stable - no freezes

# 50 camo @ 10/19/14 01:14 AM
I've noticed like last year, if you're moving through the roster screen, the menu will lag and then freeze the game.

# 51 camo @ 10/19/14 01:16 AM
It's worse with multiple characters in cfm. Trying to start a cfm with titans/Steelers/raiders is taking forever because of the freezes

# 52 sadrhaty @ 10/19/14 12:40 PM
Hopefully there is a fix for user secondary coverage.

# 53 JeremyB @ 10/19/14 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
haven't seen any freezes but then again i only played a few games.
anybody noticing a trend in the freezes?
I have yes.

I did get a couple freezes in menus pre patch which although frustrating didn't cause me to lose any progress. I played a game the other day and it froze while I was exiting the game. I haven't got any more games in yet but might try again tonight to see what happens.

# 54 camo @ 10/21/14 02:15 AM
Anyone found a way to stop the freezing? I haven't had an exit freeze before the patch. Now I've had one exiting my offline cfm.

# 55 CaseIH @ 10/21/14 02:59 AM
Quote:
Anyone found a way to stop the freezing? I haven't had an exit freeze before the patch. Now I've had one exiting my offline cfm.
I have the same issue with this game in my offline franchise. I heard saving after game prep before you start your next game works, but I did that today actually an got a freeze, and had to turn of my PS3 an reboot.

I have almost got to the point to where I hate playing the game for fear of it freezing after a game that I played.

Its 1 thing to have some issues with agame, its another to have it freeze to where you have to shut your system down which Im sure is hard on the console. Its absolutley unexceptable for a company to put out a game that freezes like this. Oddly enough out of all the games I have only my EA games have freeze issues. I dont have this issue with MLBTS or NBA2k ever, but I have had it happen with both EA football games, and their Golf game.

# 56 Ueauvan @ 10/21/14 05:16 AM
it has the same problems i used to get in m25. if you do a lot of trades or signings it can get to the point where on xbox you are selecting position with left trigger and it appears to freeze with multiple positions showing and you cant go up or down. however you can press B and back out, i save then shut down xbox and restart and it works ok again. last year if you had someone on IR whose injury was less than the time to the end of the season, you could freeze in game chaning depth chart. this year i had that situationwhere i had 2 active hbs and 1 who i IRed cos he wouldnt be fit till pro bowl. when i tried to change depth chart in game the 3drb/hb/fb/wr positions were blank but it didnt freeze. im guessing because hb can be one of theose positions on depth chart

# 57 gfhgfhd @ 10/23/14 02:21 AM
Hopefully there is a fix for user secondary coverage.

# 58 camo @ 10/26/14 02:09 AM
Did anyone else get a tuner update tonight?

# 59 hanzsomehanz @ 10/27/14 02:27 AM
Quote:
Did anyone else get a tuner update tonight?
What system are you on?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 60 NoFlyZoneAzCards @ 10/27/14 03:03 AM
I didn't get a tuner update just a roster update on the 360

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.