Home
Operation Sports News Post

The week 12 Operation Sports Fantasy Football league is now open. It's $5 to enter with $400 in cash payouts. Click here to join.

First place wins $70 cash and also wins FREE entry into FanDuel's largest weekly tournament, the $2.5M Sunday Million. The Sunday Million pays out $300,000 to the winner every week and includes $2.5M in total cash prizes.

The winner of the week 11 Operation Sports league scored 175.14 points, which would have placed him in 53rd place in the Sunday Million, good for $1,750 cash. Congratulations to rsavs06 on his great score!

Shoutout to wwharton, who finished in 4th this week. Wwharton has now cashed in 7 of the 11 Operation Sports leagues so far.

Good luck in week 12! You can join here.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wwharton @ 11/19/14 03:45 PM
That Green Bay defense made a lot of people money last week. I bet all of that 1.1% made something off of them. I wish I had that foresight.

# 2 NDAlum @ 11/19/14 04:50 PM
I don't think I took them in this league but I did select them on 2 of 8 lineups. I didn't put all my good selections together though which is what you have to nail. Therefore my gains were moderate.

Still waiting to break that huge lineup where I hit on everyone

# 3 wwharton @ 11/19/14 05:04 PM
I've come close. This past week the guys that failed me were the likes of Tom Brady or Jimmy Graham. Frustrating since it's usually that low end guy you take a flyer on... and of course, kicker and defense. Very hard to predict those.

# 4 Bmore Irish @ 11/20/14 10:51 AM
Tampa Bay defense got me a nice 3rd place finish in another tournament, but it really is hard to hit on those picks.

# 5 jint11 @ 11/22/14 01:25 PM
Tried Fan Duel last week for the first time using the link on this forum. Deposited $10 into an account and finshed 2nd in OS Week 11...now I am hooked and have $50 in my account

# 6 Steve_OS @ 11/23/14 12:32 PM
Get those lineups ready! Good luck!

# 7 NDAlum @ 11/23/14 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jint11
Tried Fan Duel last week for the first time using the link on this forum. Deposited $10 into an account and finshed 2nd in OS Week 11...now I am hooked and have $50 in my account
I'm hooked but man it's tough competition!

Hoping that Stills gets me win #2 in the OS league!

# 8 wwharton @ 11/23/14 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I'm hooked but man it's tough competition!

Hoping that Stills gets me win #2 in the OS league!
I'm just hoping ODB can somehow duplicate that first half... wow!

# 9 NDAlum @ 11/23/14 11:55 PM
Terrance Williams with a dud so I'm still in the hunt. Need just one big play from Stills to move into 1st as I'm 10.3 points out.

# 10 wwharton @ 11/24/14 11:26 AM
Quote:
Terrance Williams with a dud so I'm still in the hunt. Need just one big play from Stills to move into 1st as I'm 10.3 points out.
Really just need a TD (point for the catch, 6 for the TD... he's not a red zone target so I'm sure he'd get the other 3 with the catch).

Good stuff man. I switched out Manning for Rodgers and had to drop down from TY Hilton to Evans to do it. Of course, at the time, saw absolutely no problem with these moves but they probably cost me a good chunk of change this week. I'm hanging on for a couple of dollars but I'm sure I'll be out of the money after the 2 games tonight.

# 11 NDAlum @ 11/24/14 05:13 PM
Stills could get 0 points or 20 tonight. He's that volatile.

I'm just kicking myself for putting Crosby as my K. In every other lineup I had Cundiff...

I did a $25 entry into the Sunday Millions with this same lineup and those 7 points would be huge for me.

Just to show how bad I can be...I took Bortles in a couple lineups. I should be ashamed of myself

# 12 wwharton @ 11/24/14 05:23 PM
Quote:
Stills could get 0 points or 20 tonight. He's that volatile.

I'm just kicking myself for putting Crosby as my K. In every other lineup I had Cundiff...

I did a $25 entry into the Sunday Millions with this same lineup and those 7 points would be huge for me.

Just to show how bad I can be...I took Bortles in a couple lineups. I should be ashamed of myself
Sounds like you've got 100 lineups so that should be expected, lol

# 13 NDAlum @ 11/24/14 11:26 PM
And Forsett just delivers the KO blow!

# 14 wwharton @ 11/25/14 01:17 PM
Quote:
And Forsett just delivers the KO blow!
Ha ha, he probably cost me about $500 man... but I can't complain too much since he needed a big game for the Ravens to win.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.