Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Amazon is currently selling NBA Live 15 for $25. This includes either the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version. Not sure how long this price lasts, but if you are on the fence about buying it, now is a good time.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rawdog805 @ 11/30/14 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Apparently this game must not be selling well on Amazon and or EA sports. Makes you wonder. Ill stick with NBA 2k 15! I wouldn't buy NBA live if it was ten dollars!
Nothing to do with how well the game is selling, it's simply a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Kinda like how NBA 2k15 is only $29.99 now.

# 22 Cabish @ 11/30/14 01:39 PM
I remember nfl2k5 being released for $20.00 & the word was that's why ea and the nfl signed an exclusive license..the claim was 2k was depreciating the value of the nfl brand..by selling so cheap..smh !!

# 23 jeebs9 @ 11/30/14 10:16 PM
In going to give it a try. But I'm sorry... The other game is just too good.

# 24 bubba4 @ 11/30/14 11:13 PM
For 25 bucks I picked this game up. Basically for 2 reason... 1) Live does have better courts and crowd atmosphere than 2K15. 2) This could very well be the last Live for a while, no matter what they say/said.

# 25 Traceur @ 12/01/14 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba4
This could very well be the last Live for a while, no matter what they say/said.
Completely agree. No way EA puts out another NBA Live game with these lackluster sales figures. Not even a price-tag $25 is going to save this franchise.

Sean O'Brien is in for a rude awakening.

# 26 The 24th Letter @ 12/01/14 07:47 AM
Is this still on sale for $25 anywhere?

I know someone interested for this price but I don't see it anywhere.

# 27 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 12/01/14 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Is this still on sale for $25 anywhere?

I know someone interested for this price but I don't see it anywhere.
Cheapest I see now

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KPY...=operasport-20

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nba-live...v=product+view

# 28 DBMcGee3 @ 12/01/14 09:38 AM
This is super cheap, but I just can't justify owning both games, and from my time with each, it's rather clear that 2k is still the better game. $25 is almost half of my GTA V money.

# 29 PlatanoGames @ 12/02/14 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba4
For 25 bucks I picked this game up. Basically for 2 reason... 1) Live does have better courts and crowd atmosphere than 2K15. 2) This could very well be the last Live for a while, no matter what they say/said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Completely agree. No way EA puts out another NBA Live game with these lackluster sales figures. Not even a price-tag $25 is going to save this franchise.

Sean O'Brien is in for a rude awakening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist Of Kings
It's been 32 bucks on xbox live before black friday I think. I would have jumped at the offer when the game first came out, but reading about this game's crippling late game ai, no sliders, and playing the demo where I saw mediocre gameplay and players not playing like themselves, I went in another direction as well.

You know things are bad when you pass a game that's half the cost of it's competitor.
First off it was a black Friday deal, 2K15 was $29.99, Shadow of Morder and Evil Within were $25 as well, greatly received games.

Second off you couldn't be more wrong about this being the last Live, EA knows its an uphill battle and will stay the course. I expect them to outsell 2k with Live 17 because people will keep hearing about the game and be tired of some of the bs 2k shoves. Similar to uhow Skate triumphed over Tony Hawk. Most people praise 2k because it was the only bball game for 3 years and the first of those years featured a really great game in 2k11. The game doesn't have as much substance and gameplay as some people think. Almost every movement triggers sliding and cutscene like animations. How can people consider that actual gameplay or sim like? Some pinball games have more fluidity to the engine. When u compare Live 15's improvements from Live 14 vs 2k15's improvements from 2k14 u can see where each is headed going forward. 2K will need a new legit engine before 2k17 if it wants non fans like me to take it seriously again.

# 30 The 24th Letter @ 12/02/14 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatanoGames
First off it was a black Friday deal, 2K15 was $29.99, Shadow of Morder and Evil Within were $25 as well, greatly received games.

Second off you couldn't be more wrong about this being the last Live, EA knows its an uphill battle and will stay the course. I expect them to outsell 2k with Live 17 because people will keep hearing about the game and be tired of some of the bs 2k shoves. Similar to uhow Skate triumphed over Tony Hawk. Most people praise 2k because it was the only bball game for 3 years and the first of those years featured a really great game in 2k11. The game doesn't have as much substance and gameplay as some people think. Almost every movement triggers sliding and cutscene like animations. How can people consider that actual gameplay or sim like? Some pinball games have more fluidity to the engine. When u compare Live 15's improvements from Live 14 vs 2k15's improvements from 2k14 u can see where each is headed going forward. 2K will need a new legit engine before 2k17 if it wants non fans like me to take it seriously again.

What does any of this have to do with anything?

# 31 tha_show256 @ 12/03/14 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatanoGames

Bro, how did you come to the conclusion that Live 17 will be better than 2k?? 2k right now is light years ahead of Live in almost all aspects of the game! So, to say 2 years from now this franchise will be consumers 1st choice is pretty absurd. Your assumptions are based off of what the fact that Live made a bigger jump from Live 14 to Live 15 than 2k did with 2k14 to 2k15? , of course it did, Live 14, I think most of us would agree, was not very good at all. 2k on the other hand has been a GREAT game for a few years. Not a good basis if you ask me...

# 32 seanhazz1 @ 12/03/14 02:27 PM
IMO 2k13 was their best most complete effort. PlatanoGames has a point if you chart the NBA2k "progress" over the last 5 yrs. nothing really innovative and more "addition by subtraction" which has been shoved down our throat since Live"s absence. 2k is the better game right now, but "light years ahead" is overstating it a bit. Both franchises have their issues, but the stated major concerns that sports gamers have come to expect, the fab 5 I'll call them, (graphics, online gameplay, presentation, gameplay modes, gameplay physics) seem to be addressed faster and more significantly in Live. Perhaps because it was most needed in Live, but those categories when applied to 2k have seen less progression than expected IMO. I do think he's jumping the gun with a '17 prediction, but I can see the reasoning.

# 33 The 24th Letter @ 12/03/14 06:38 PM
Ah....never mind.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.