Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The official MLB The Show Twitter account has announced Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder, Yasiel Puig as the cover athlete for MLB 15 The Show. Check out the full PlayStation 4 cover here.

UPDATE: As mentioned by a few OSers in this thread, Puig is shown on the cover with Nike gloves and Nike bands on his forearms. Could Nike finally make an appearance this year? It definitely looks like a good possibility.

This marks the 10 year anniversary of the franchise and SCEA plans to reveal some more news this weekend, at the PlayStation Experience.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Side Effect @ 12/06/14 01:34 PM
Confirmed equipment by some of the most notable brands. Showed Nike in the teaser trailer featuring Puig with Nike gloves and shoes!

# 102 zukes @ 12/06/14 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
A lot of hate for this guy..lol Its like hes been busted for drinking and driving or had steroid allegations against him before..or his brother was some kind of sex offender or something..

I wonder if there will be a Canadian cover this year? At least they probably wont use Lawrie this year if they do..maybe a Russell Martin Cover?
Russell Martin or maybe even Stroman??

# 103 HozAndMoose @ 12/06/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes
Russell Martin or maybe even Stroman??
I have a friend from Canada. Could have sworn he said someone on the team last year was from Canada. If im not just completely wrong maybe he should be on the cover.

# 104 ckarlic @ 12/06/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Confirmed equipment by some of the most notable brands. Showed Nike in the teaser trailer featuring Puig with Nike gloves and shoes!
Anyone know where to find this teaser trailer?

# 105 Super Glock @ 12/06/14 01:44 PM
I will say that even though I don't like Puig on the cover, the cover looks really good!!!

# 106 HozAndMoose @ 12/06/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
Anyone know where to find this teaser trailer?
It wasnt anything special really. Ill try and find it for you.

Got it :

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.