Home
Forza Horizon 2 News Post

The Forza Horizon 2 G-Shock car pack is available today. Check out the trailer here.

If you are a Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass subscriber, you get them with your subscription. Otherwise, it's $5.

Here is the list of cars available in the pack.
  • 2015 Nissan IDx NISMO
  • 1980 Subaru BRAT GL
  • 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby
  • 1975 Ford Bronco
  • 1953 Ferrari 500 Mondial
  • 2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
The 2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 is available free to everyone.

Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Horizon 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Forza Horizon 2Reader Score: 9.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Forza Horizon 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rkf0901 @ 01/07/15 12:19 PM
too bad my Forza Horizon 2 is still broken from the Storm Island DLC... sux

# 2 victorkingchamp @ 01/08/15 12:42 AM
Same here man. I was having a lot of fun with the game until the Storm DLC kept me from triggering new events.

# 3 kwebbvols4423 @ 01/08/15 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkf0901
too bad my Forza Horizon 2 is still broken from the Storm Island DLC... sux
They said they are "working" on a new patch. Who knows when that will be. I can't even access Storm Island on the map because car meets never showed up for me, so frustrating.

# 4 rkf0901 @ 01/08/15 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorkingchamp
Same here man. I was having a lot of fun with the game until the Storm DLC kept me from triggering new events.
A bit worse for me, it locked up the entire game. Caused it to freeze at the start and boot back to the XboxOne home page. I had to uninstall the DLC to make it playable again.. Well, somewhat playable. It now frequently and randomly crashes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.