Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Keep getting the dreaded "Gameplay Recording Paused" message in MLB 15 The Show? Follow these directions to disable it. (HUGE thanks to rudoffs!)

1. Hit the 'share' button on your controller. It's that small button on the middle left. This can be done within the game.
2. Hit the options button, middle right of controller
3. Click on Share Settings
4. Click on Video Clip Settings
5. Uncheck Indicate Blocked Scenes for Video Recording
6. Enjoy The Show without those annoying notifications

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 rob37641 @ 04/10/15 05:42 PM
Thanks! This worked great!

# 42 Speedy @ 04/11/15 07:10 PM
Thank you! I see this little thread has gotten around...

http://www.designntrend.com/articles...age-on-ps4.htm

# 43 mlblover15 @ 04/12/15 08:42 PM
i'm hoping there is no connection to what im seeing or not seeing per say... every since i disabled this i have yet to recieve a single stamp for logging in... or is it that i have to actually play a game while logged in or that day to count??

does anyone know any thing about this??

# 44 MNGopherFan @ 04/15/15 12:18 PM
Thanks for sharing, this is big-time!

# 45 bob_the_dog @ 04/16/15 09:09 AM
Yes, please get rid of it!

# 46 jroyal12 @ 04/24/15 10:14 AM
Thank god I found this. It is the most annoying thing in the game especially when I use my HD PVR and stuff as it just gets in the way when you wanna show something.

Thanks heaps

# 47 My993C2 @ 04/24/15 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvgyhh
Why is my gameplay being recorded anyway?
That is a feature of the PS4 console, not unique to this game.

# 48 bggrh @ 04/24/15 11:20 AM

# 49 birthday_massacre @ 04/29/15 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvgyhh
its like your DVR
its always recording so if something cool happens, you can share it.
it backs up like 15 minutes or so.

# 50 andrew342678 @ 06/11/15 02:27 PM
never bothered me honestly

# 51 Big Shmooz @ 02/10/16 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddykraven
Speaking of which, I need to upload the video where I broke a pitcher's ribs in MLB15...

Did he have any spare one's?

# 52 Big Shmooz @ 02/10/16 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
i'm hoping there is no connection to what im seeing or not seeing per say... every since i disabled this i have yet to recieve a single stamp for logging in... or is it that i have to actually play a game while logged in or that day to count??

does anyone know any thing about this??

I had it disabled and I was still getting my daily reward so I don't think there is any connection. & you don't have to play a game in order to get the time stamp reward. I had since formatted the PS4 and so I was getting the message which I tonight disabled. God willing I will get back to you if this causes a lack of time stamp rewards. If you don't hear from me, assume this is not an issue.

# 53 jkeefeholmes @ 02/20/16 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudoffs

Keep getting the dreaded "Gameplay Recording Paused" message in MLB 15 The Show? Follow these directions to disable it. (HUGE thanks to rudoffs!)

1. Hit the 'share' button on your controller. It's that small button on the middle left. This can be done within the game.
2. Hit the options button, middle right of controller
3. Click on Share Settings
4. Click on Video Clip Settings
5. Uncheck Indicate Blocked Scenes for Video Recording
6. Enjoy The Show without those annoying notifications
Thanks mucho! I don't have mlb15 for ps4, had a ps3 last year, but now I do have ps4 and this same message kept coming up on Rory McIlroy PGA Tour. Never had a clue what it meant.

But its gone now! 3 cheers

# 54 Turbojugend @ 04/16/16 07:32 PM
Well, it seems this "feature" has reared its ugly head again with the latest patch. What's worse is that I can't find the option to turn it off, its seems to have been moved... or removed.

Can someone please tell me how to disable this? Thanks!

# 55 steelerfan @ 04/16/16 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Well, it seems this "feature" has reared its ugly head again with the latest patch. What's worse is that I can't find the option to turn it off, its seems to have been moved... or removed.

Can someone please tell me how to disable this? Thanks!
It's been moved to Settings > Notifications.

# 56 ktd1976 @ 04/16/16 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
It's been moved to Settings > Notifications.
I have it unchecked.......and I'm STILL getting the notification.

# 57 Turbojugend @ 04/16/16 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
I have it unchecked.......and I'm STILL getting the notification.
Yep, same here. Tried turning it on and off again, restarted the game, neither works.

# 58 bcruise @ 04/16/16 09:09 PM
Re-post from the patch thread...

Quote:
Okay....there's more to this Blocked scenes thing than meets the eye. The first time I tried to check in the Show, it did give me the blocked notification even while un-checked. Then I went to fire up Tales of Zestiria, which is notable for blocking just about all video/screenshot content, and the option worked fine to turn it off. At that point I was convinced it was The Show, but then when I went back to the baseball game with the option disabled, I didn't get the message again. So, I don't know what just happened, but you might try going into another game that you know blocks content, enable the option and let it show the notification, un-check it again and go back into The Show.

That's a strange one. Has to be a firmware bug.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.