Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it
Guys this is the work and collaboration of lots of people. This project did not just start on March 31 when the game was released, it started last year during 2014's release. Work done by all the editors and contributors for over a year has gone into this. So thank you to each and every one including the man Knight who started this project years ago. He and I never imagined it would turn into what it has. Thanks this year especially to Willard and his guys. The work they put into last years Hybrid which was based off our OSFM built a great foundation for this set. The work sheet and face editing done by those guys is/was exceptional. Please look for their thread on the Hybrid release shortly. Also thanks to Dynasty Manager and lots of the community members who jumped in to assist in final days.

This is the first of many versions to come. But in my opinion the best we have ever released. Following this will be V.2 with corrections, more edits, more equip etc. Watch for that, no timeline. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please use this thread.

This set features:
  • Full minor leagues
  • 25 Man rosters set (big request so we went with 25 instead of 40)
  • Edited contracts (thanks to Tabarnes)
  • Equip Edits
  • DL guys in A ball
Get them in the vault

PSN: Ridindwnkingsley

#OSFM2015

For those looking to donate, see Willard76's post below.

Quote:
For those wanting to donate money towards the contributors and time put in, I am asking people to donate to either Ronald McDonald House in Toronto, where my family and I are currently living - that would be the best gift ever to myself and many other family's who live here so they can be close to their sick children or Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto where my 10 month old has spent more than half of his life.

For those who missed my previous post - here is the link to my family's story as well as you can get to the main web page for the house.

http://www.rmhtoronto.org/the-brents

I am someone who gives until it hurts and then will give more and I can't think of a better way to give back.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 341 grgmths1433 @ 05/27/15 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensMalkin
From Ridin: Sorry guys got delayed but will be out tonight.... Prob around 10-1030 est
What rosters are you speaking of. He just released V2.1 just the other day. Am I missing something?

# 342 Side Effect @ 05/27/15 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
What rosters are you speaking of. He just released V2.1 just the other day. Am I missing something?
Yeah 2.1 is newest one. He said that few days ago the night it came out.

# 343 xSubzer0x @ 05/30/15 09:42 AM
Can you guys maybe direct me to a website that shows the teams OD roster and who was injured and for how long?

# 344 CaseIH @ 05/31/15 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubzer0x
Can you guys maybe direct me to a website that shows the teams OD roster and who was injured and for how long?

somewhere in I think its the V2 thread there is a site that was a spreadsheet that has all the lineups/rotations as well as DL list of the MLB players that I plan on using to adjust V2 back to Opening Day. Im not very handy with PC's or I would give you the link I have saved on my PC to that spreadsheet, but Im clueless on how to do much of anything when it come to computers.

# 345 bostonsox11 @ 06/02/15 02:37 PM
New here so bare with me!!!!!! Is there a 40man version of V1?? Why did this version not include 40 man roster?? V2 has updated rosters as of now, which is awesome but is there a retroactive version to opening day so we can start our seasons based on the opening day rosters etc

# 346 Ripner @ 06/02/15 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonsox11
New here so bare with me!!!!!! Is there a 40man version of V1?? Why did this version not include 40 man roster?? V2 has updated rosters as of now, which is awesome but is there a retroactive version to opening day so we can start our seasons based on the opening day rosters etc
Someone is working on an opening day version.

# 347 nutbunnies @ 06/05/15 06:25 PM
Where exactly do I find the Community tab? Having some issues locating it. Do I need a certain number of posts?

# 348 MatrixTN @ 06/05/15 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutbunnies
Where exactly do I find the Community tab? Having some issues locating it. Do I need a certain number of posts?
In-game, not here. R1 twice from the front end.

# 349 BrianM207 @ 06/08/15 10:22 AM
For those that are interested and enjoy the "purity" if you will of Version 1, I have been doing weekly updates since its release. It's a 40 man version(although its not 100% accurate). They include:

-No injured players in A. They are all in MLB/AAA.
-Update transactions. I have apx 8 sites I scour everyday for transactions from rookie ball to MLB.(this is not an opening day roster).
-SECA added players are in. This is just for players that SECA ADDS not UPDATES. So SECA versions of guys like Syndergaard, Bryant, Gallo etc are in the roster.
-Legends were removed.
-Minor league free agents and international free agents have been added to the free agent pool.
-Corrections from the V.1 correction thread. I did MOST of them. I think they only things I did not do was equipment and number edits.
-Added/removed service time from players that needed/didnt need it.
-New players added. Now I will state that I am in NO WAY a CAP guy. I'm down right awful at creating them. Most of the guys you will find are just low rated A-ball guys anyway. However I did add some vets w/ service time that have signed(Mickey Storey, Brandon Snyder, Chris Marrero etc).

I'm sure there is a few more small tweaks i made. But again, for those interested, this weeks update will be in the vault later on today. My PSN is BrianM207.

# 350 lrod4 @ 02/14/16 08:52 AM
Hello there

Is there a spreadsheet for the rosters? I just got the game and wanted to know. I know it's late, but I love the roster.

Luke

# 351 Calebgilbert99 @ 02/16/16 05:38 PM
It's complicated but can you upload the latest roster you have made to the website here. For PS4. I need to download it and then put it on my ps4. Very long story lol.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.