04:01 PM - May 15, 2015 by Steve_OS
This week’s episode is a two-parter. Up first, racing enthusiasts Greg Sewart and Pete Dodd join host Rich Grisham to deliver their initial impressions of the brand new racer Project CARS – what is impressive, what’s lacking, and the interesting approach to development and distribution that the game took. The second part is a brief discussion between Bryan Wiedey, T.J. Lauerman, and Rich about the first bit of news that has been released about this fall’s Madden 16.
Joining us this week:
- Greg Sewart, Player One Podcast (@sewart)
- Pete Dodd, Dodd Scientifics (@AtPeteDodd)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 17 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.