Home
News Post

Oh Twitter, what did we ever do without you?

The official Forza Motorsport account tweeted a piece about what it takes to be a Rallyp co-driver. For the uninitiated, DiRT is a game dedicated to Rally racing and that lifestyle -- and the crew at DiRT handled this encroachment on their turf the only way they knew how: with a GIF featuring The Rock from WWE, seemingly saying 'bring it on'.

DiRT is a typically highly acclaimed game, as is Forza. This jab is obviously a playful one, but it's also quite entertaining. We're planning on having impressions of the new DiRT game, DiRT Rally, up in the next couple of weeks!

Member Comments
# 1 badmrfrosty7 @ 05/21/15 09:11 PM
Love playful competition between game companies! That is until one of them buys out all of the major licensing ...

# 2 Cabish @ 05/22/15 11:37 AM
Yes very true ,there is enough money and consumers for two games..I don't think forms can compete with dirt

# 3 balljonesjr @ 05/22/15 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmrfrosty7
Love playful competition between game companies! That is until one of them buys out all of the major licensing ...
Finger pointing at EA

# 4 spidertour02 @ 05/22/15 01:43 PM
I'm impressed. It only took this thread three replies to bash EA in an article that had nothing to do with the company in any way.

# 5 Retropyro @ 05/24/15 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
I'm impressed. It only took this thread three replies to bash EA in an article that had nothing to do with the company in any way.
Longest it's ever taken on OS.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.