Home
FIFA 16 News Post

With E3 just around the corner, EA Sports plans to reveal the first new feature for FIFA 16 tomorrow on their YouTube channel.

What are you hoping to see?

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PPerfect_CJ @ 05/27/15 09:17 AM
The ability to edit players without losing their winter gear!

# 2 JHedges2 @ 05/27/15 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
The ability to edit players without losing their winter gear!
While that would be wonderful, I doubt that's what they're announcing tomorrow, LOL

Stadiums, stadiums, stadiums.

Or, YA overhaul/improvements!

# 3 Turbojugend @ 05/27/15 09:46 AM
The return of Creation Centre.

# 4 Don Jon @ 05/27/15 10:20 AM
the removal of FUT to focus on offline features?.... Oh well a man can dream right?

# 5 orion523 @ 05/27/15 10:36 AM
Considering that it's mostly been leaked already, I'm expecting the announcement of the revamped version of Be A Pro which adds story lines and the like, similar to NBA 2K. That's what I expect.
What I'm hoping for is either the "Full Treatment" for another big league, or Some Career Mode enhancements.

# 6 PPerfect_CJ @ 05/27/15 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
While that would be wonderful, I doubt that's what they're announcing tomorrow, LOL

Stadiums, stadiums, stadiums.

Or, YA overhaul/improvements!
Yeah, they won't announce it, because that would be admitting they've screwed up for the last few years. That's literally the only thing they would have to fix to make me completely happy with the game. Well, that and give us a transfer override option to keep certain players from changing clubs every transfer period.

# 7 PPerfect_CJ @ 05/27/15 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbostic92
the removal of FUT to focus on offline features?.... Oh well a man can dream right?
It will probably be the exact opposite of that. Ugh!

# 8 bxphenom7 @ 05/27/15 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom zoom
After the news this morning, I wonder if EA will announce a parting of ways with FIFA as a sponsor. This is gonna get ugly.
I was thinking if the announcement timing was connected to the FIFA corruption. Definitely seems so, which makes me think I don't see them parting ways at all.

# 9 Turbojugend @ 05/27/15 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
It will probably be the exact opposite of that. Ugh!
Unfortunately you're probably right. Odds are it will be a FUT feature such as new legend cards, pre-order bonus packs, et. al. ad nauseum.

# 10 Ermolli @ 05/27/15 11:56 AM
I know this won't be the feature of tomorrow's reveal but I'd love to see better AI and team differentiation.

# 11 Kabington @ 05/27/15 12:18 PM
A real player career mode like in nba2k or even more rpglike, i would Love that...

# 12 PPerfect_CJ @ 05/27/15 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Unfortunately you're probably right. Odds are it will be a FUT feature such as new legend cards, pre-order bonus packs, et. al. ad nauseum.
Yep. That's what I'm assuming, too. You should see the crap they post on twitter. It's obvious that that's all they're concerned with.

# 13 mkvulper @ 05/27/15 01:04 PM
Brazilian clubs are back. Also, now we can play with women's teams.

# 14 dubcity @ 05/27/15 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Considering that it's mostly been leaked already, I'm expecting the announcement of the revamped version of Be A Pro which adds story lines and the like, similar to NBA 2K. That's what I expect.

Well, considering that controlling a single player in FIFA is one of the dullest experiences in video games, I guess it's good that they are trying to improve that mode. Only way to really make a difference would be to significantly change the gameplay, which they have no interest in doing.

# 15 KennyJ1976 @ 05/27/15 02:32 PM
My hope would be a new graphics engine, finally moving on from last gen, and to a lesser extent, more leagues with every stadium licensed. But if I was willing to bet, its probably going to be something about ultimate team. The main focus, unfortunately, of every single EA Sports game.

# 16 dubcity @ 05/27/15 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

Yup. Or some other feature to crack down on coin traders. Meanwhile they'll continue to promote FIFA points, and put out 100k coin packs that would take playing 200 matches to afford without breaking out the credit card like a chump.

# 17 Murph @ 05/27/15 03:44 PM
I wish I could understand what the appeal of Ultimate Team is. I get that it's a revenue generator for EA, but what does the player get out if it?

# 18 razorkaos @ 05/27/15 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvulper
Brazilian clubs are back. Also, now we can play with women's teams.
Is this confirmed?

# 19 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 05/27/15 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
I wish I could understand what the appeal of Ultimate Team is. I get that it's a revenue generator for EA, but what does the player get out if it?
I don't personally play it, but I think the appeal to some is:

1. Fun collecting players, kinda like collecting sports cards
2. Building a team
3. Kinda like fantasy sports but you actually play the games
4. Competing online
5. People get addicted to the grind of "If I just win one more match, I'll have enough coins (or whatever the currency is) to buy ______"

The only time I've really enjoyed modes like Ultimate Team is in the early levels when you play with lower-rated players because it helps me find some diamonds in the rough and also is a good test of player skill IMO.

# 20 Turbojugend @ 05/27/15 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
I enjoy FUT mainly for the card collecting and team building aspects, but at the same time I don't play it competitively, have never spent a dime on it and wouldn't miss it a bit if it disappeared.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.