Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived this afternoon. It includes nearly 500 ratings changes and seven player accessory updates.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Some of the players on the list haven't played since the playoffs started. Download the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes here.
  • James Harden +1
  • J.R. Smith +1
  • Matthew Dellavedova -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tonyattia @ 05/28/15 05:09 PM
That's the list from the 5/14 roster update. The one on the ea website shows only 3 players had an overall rating change. What I don't get is how 500 ratings changed with only 3 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 BiggD @ 05/28/15 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
That's the list from the 5/14 roster update. The one on the ea website shows only 3 players had an overall rating change. What I don't get is how 500 ratings changed with only 3 players.

Maybe they just tapped the button 500 times? i haven't been able to notice a difference in weeks!

# 3 Steve_OS @ 05/28/15 06:07 PM
Sorry about that. I had the wrong spreadsheet open. LOL

Fixed.

As for the 500 rating changes, no idea.

# 4 Tonyattia @ 05/28/15 06:37 PM
Yeah and also there was a data update so Hopefully projectleet can let us know about the ratings and what that was

# 5 ProjectLeet @ 05/28/15 09:24 PM
Quote:

500 ratings changed, but only 3 players had changed in OVR.

There's multiple ratings within our game that is being changed on players, not just OVR.

Those ratings influence our OVR calculations, it just so happens those three had enough changes to gain / lose an OVR.

# 6 Tonyattia @ 05/28/15 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
500 ratings changed, but only 3 players had changed in OVR.

There's multiple ratings within our game that is being changed on players, not just OVR.

Those ratings influence our OVR calculations, it just so happens those three had enough changes to gain / lose an OVR.

I understood that but I thought you posted all rating changes in tab regardless of if an overall increased or decreased. Thanks for clearing that up

# 7 ProjectLeet @ 05/28/15 09:36 PM
Quote:
I understood that but I thought you posted all rating changes in tab regardless of if an overall increased or decreased. Thanks for clearing that up

It is, it's filtered on overall change to only show positive and negative changes in OVR.

Feel free to move over to the "Overall Change" filter and check the box in 0 and you'll see all 688 players.

# 8 Tonyattia @ 05/28/15 09:43 PM
Quote:
It is, it's filtered on overall change to only show positive and negative changes in OVR.

Feel free to move over to the "Overall Change" filter and check the box in 0 and you'll see all 688 players.

I don't see that overall filter you're taking about.

Also in the team ratings, off ball awareness, confidence, and shooters mentality are included but aren't in the game.. Is this a mistake?

Btw what was the data update?

# 9 ProjectLeet @ 05/28/15 09:53 PM
Quote:
I don't see that overall filter you're taking about.

Also in the team ratings, off ball awareness, confidence, and shooters mentality are included but aren't in the game.. Is this a mistake?

Btw what was the data update?

The data update was flipping off the western conference final DORNA Boards that advertised the WCF with Houston and GSW on ESPN. We had them on over the playoff series as well as advertisement videos of the WCF on the front page of the game.

# 10 Tonyattia @ 05/28/15 09:56 PM
Quote:

The data update was flipping off the western conference final DORNA Boards that advertised the WCF with Houston and GSW on ESPN. We had them on over the playoff series as well as advertisement videos of the WCF on the front page of the game.

Alright gotcha thanks for answering questions really helpful

# 11 mp3 @ 05/31/15 02:23 PM
Can we address the fact that Nikola Pekovic plays for the Twolves not the Magic in the next update please.

# 12 benefactor @ 06/01/15 01:02 AM
Jason Richardson STILL on the Spurs starting lineup in a couple rewind challenges. You know, those one's that are meant to mimic real life.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.