Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 screenshot, featuring DeMar Derozan in the new Toronto Raptors uniform. More screenshots from the game can be seen here.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WMoore75 @ 08/05/15 09:13 AM
Amazing screenshot! Only problem is that the uniform number is too close to the name. Also because they scan the blank jersey with only the team name and add the number later which is why the name and number are two different shades of white.

# 22 Basketball Nate @ 08/05/15 09:42 AM

The name and the number are two different shades of white because the team name has gold trimming surrounding the letters while the numbers do not. Some people react off pure emotion too much on this board.

# 23 WTF @ 08/05/15 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate

The name and the number are two different shades of white because the team name has gold trimming surrounding the letters while the numbers do not. Some people react off pure emotion too much on this board.
Based on that pic, Live has it pretty right, although it feels off.

# 24 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/05/15 12:28 PM
Well, IMO, I think live looks better.

# 25 iLLWiLL @ 08/05/15 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Based on that pic, Live has it pretty right, although it feels off.
yeah the 'R' seems to be stretching downward ... but besides that the uniforms seem on point. IRL the numbers seems to be pretty close to the team name.

# 26 Mintsa @ 08/05/15 02:53 PM
Demar looks bang on.....I think the problem with the screen is that Demar's face is in mid expression and the jersey is in mid flow.

I'm not concerned about it. EA's jerseys always on point and demar was one of the better scans last year.

# 27 ojandpizza @ 08/05/15 03:36 PM
I just hope the shorts don't look awful when the legs are moving again. And the jersey doesn't deform when the arms raise up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 JBulls @ 08/05/15 03:57 PM
I think Derozan is one of the players that was body scanned.

Edit: Actually it looks like he wasn't body scanned.

Live's player models are OK at best and this is amazing so great job. Just wish they would redo the jersey models and maybe shorts.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.