06:47 AM - August 5, 2015 by RaychelSnr
Ultimate Team in FIFA 16 is getting one of its biggest makeovers since its introduction, with new player items and pack management features leading the way.
- New player items look, with a revamped pack-management screen.
- The new 'tag' feature allows you to quickly deal with multiple items from your packs. You can tag multiple items and list them on the transfer list, quick sell, or you can send them directly to your club.
- New pack opening animation sequence which will be more dramatic and suspenseful.
- New draft tokens to be used for the FUT Draft Mode.
- You can now search for only in-form player items on the Transfer Market.
- Individual chemistry meters now help users better see the Chemistry rating of each player.
- FUT 16 will contextually detect and recommend consumables based off of the needs of your player.
- You can now swap your entire squad more efficiently using the new player swap screen.