Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

EA Sports has just released some NBA Live 16 gameplay videos. It includes a couple of quick videos from the Summer Circuit in Brooklyn, performance after the Pro-Am game and a look at the new playcalling system.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bonannogiovanni @ 09/11/15 06:10 PM
The tipoff is atrocious, the ball floats in the air till it gets to the point guard who awaits in his paint. Terribly unrealistic,

# 22 El_Poopador @ 09/11/15 06:16 PM
This looked really good. The pacing looked phenomenal, and animations looked a lot better. Can't wait to try it out.

# 23 Peninc @ 09/11/15 06:18 PM
Looks fantastic

# 24 m1ke_nyc @ 09/11/15 06:21 PM
Actually looked pretty good. Animations have come a long way but still need additional polish. But this looked good. Ready for the demo.

# 25 magicman32 @ 09/11/15 06:25 PM
AI still needs work. What was number 8 doing on defense in the last clip? On a simple pick and roll play, he just leaves Kevin Durant wide open one pass away. LOL.

Seems EA is banking on Create a Player/Pro-Am. And maybe there online stability. The animations looked to be smoother. But Live is just playing catch up at this point. They are implementing things 1-2 years later. ie. face scan, myplayer, taking your player online ect. Next year they will probably introduce body scans also. They are making yearly improvements but they are not leading. They are following.

# 26 BluFu @ 09/11/15 06:25 PM
Animations were definitely smoother and less rigid for the most part. Unfortunately, with only a minute of gameplay, the defensive improvements weren't able to be shown.

# 27 FlyRice @ 09/11/15 06:26 PM
Looks like they got OKC fans standing until after the Thunder scores their first basket! I wonder if they'd stay standing if you went scoreless the whole game

# 28 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/11/15 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Next year they will probably introduce body scans also. They are making yearly improvements but they are not leading. They are following.

Im pretty sure they've had body scans for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 29 magicman32 @ 09/11/15 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Im pretty sure they've had body scans for a while now.

Link?

10 char

# 30 mrprice33 @ 09/11/15 06:29 PM
Look long and hard at the shooting meter and how that works...

# 31 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/11/15 06:31 PM
Pro am looks really good . They added player chatter can't wait for Tuesday

# 32 mrprice33 @ 09/11/15 06:32 PM
Quote:
AI still needs work. What was number 8 doing on defense in the last clip? On a simple pick and roll play, he just leaves Kevin Durant wide open one pass away. LOL.
He's late to react to the Westbrook drive, which means he's late to react to the pass, but Westbrook had an open dunk if he wanted it, which is why the defender is crashing down so hard.

# 33 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/11/15 06:35 PM
Quote:
Link?

10 char

I can't find it but I know they've said it multiple places and even replied to a 2K tweet about body scanning saying they've had it in the game already.

EDIT: here's a pic of Ty Stover mentioning it

# 34 NoTiCe_O @ 09/11/15 06:39 PM
Chinese Food and NBA Live all day Tuesday.

# 35 Rob. D @ 09/11/15 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
still looked a little too easy to get in the paint on pick n roll but overall that looked REALLY good.
Agree... loving the way pro am looks tho. Now as long as it wont be a dunk fest we got something here.

Anybody else video look laggy?? Im assuming its because it was a online game.

# 36 mrprice33 @ 09/11/15 06:39 PM
Also notice how the transparency of the play diagram changes throughout the play. It allows you to see the next step of the play design and anticipate it before it happens.

# 37 fatboirob @ 09/11/15 06:40 PM
4 more days till that demo! Can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

# 38 swac07 @ 09/11/15 06:40 PM
The lighting on the street ball stage was Freaking Magnificent!!! Still see some "funky" stuff animation wise/passes..ehh...like the live 95 cam tho...wish it was real "gameplay" instead of snippet, but hey i'll take what I can get...Definitely looks improved though

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 39 StormsWarning @ 09/11/15 06:43 PM
very very nice!

# 40 Rob. D @ 09/11/15 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Also notice how the transparency of the play diagram changes throughout the play. It allows you to see the next step of the play design and anticipate it before it happens.
haha free price!! Give us all u can I know u see stuff we are just missing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.