Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

EA Sports has just released some NBA Live 16 gameplay videos. It includes a couple of quick videos from the Summer Circuit in Brooklyn, performance after the Pro-Am game and a look at the new playcalling system.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 benefactor @ 09/12/15 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Next year they will probably introduce body scans also. They are making yearly improvements but they are not leading. They are following.
Both games have their own original features.

Live 15 had body scans, so they are leading there...

Live is also the first and only game to have simulated ball physics for dribbling. Also the first and only bball game to have ragdoll physics and automated animations. The first game with a dedicated hand off control and animation.

They lead the way in stadium detail and lighting. They lead the way with skin tones and player lighting.

They still have a lot to work on, but a post like yours is ignorant and disrespects the hard work the devs have put into getting the series back on track.

# 122 Calvenn @ 09/12/15 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benefactor
Both games have their own original features.

Live 15 had body scans, so they are leading there...

Live is also the first and only game to have simulated ball physics for dribbling. Also the first and only bball game to have ragdoll physics and automated animations. The first game with a dedicated hand off control and animation.

They lead the way in stadium detail and lighting. They lead the way with skin tones and player lighting.

They still have a lot to work on, but a post like yours is ignorant and disrespects the hard work the devs have put into getting the series back on track.
This response encapsulates my thoughts on this matter. Frankly, I don't even believe a response is warranted for such an obviously biased and ill informed post.

# 123 sarlndr @ 09/12/15 02:44 AM
Take it easy. His post wasn't that bad, jeez. You guys act like he talked about ol' boys momma or something.

I'm not that impressed from the little that was shown. Some players still move janky & the passing (oh the passing) needs work. I'm not going to judge too hard until the demo drops.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

# 124 Calvenn @ 09/12/15 03:00 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering well informed and constructive criticism. In fact, it should always be welcomed in order for progress to be made. As we all know, there is always room for improvement. However, the post in question did not offer anything of the sort.

# 125 sarlndr @ 09/12/15 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering well informed and constructive criticism. In fact, it should always be welcomed in order for progress to be made. As we all know, there is always room for improvement. However, the post in question did not offer anything of the sort.
Whatever you say. [emoji11]

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

# 126 swac07 @ 09/12/15 04:07 AM
Lol yall stop being petty...

# 127 Goffs @ 09/12/15 04:30 AM
I don't see Live as any sort of competition until they come back to the PC front.

That is all.

# 128 charlesadams3rd @ 09/12/15 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
The close-ups in the Brooklyn video looked good but once it transitioned into gameplay the detail all but disappeared as if the players almost looked faceless. The close-ups appear to be cut-screens more then they are in game graphics. Sorry but not impressed with the graphics or animations.
I don't understand what people are expecting when the camera is zoomed out. Thats your opinion, but it looked fine to me

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

# 129 pawalker03 @ 09/12/15 07:29 AM
Looks much better than last year but when it cuts away the transition is strange and the crowd doesnt seem to react to anything they are just standing and clapping lol

# 130 The 24th Letter @ 09/12/15 07:45 AM
Stadium detail and lighting I agree with....

The rest are just cliches until they actually impact what happens on the court (which could be this year)....and that's not any disrespect to the devs.....just not a fan of calling anything groundbreaking until it actually breaks ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 131 HypoLuxa13 @ 09/12/15 08:19 AM
Hmm, picking up 2k for SURE... BUT... Pro Am looks good there, may have to double dip on my NBA games this year. 2k for franchise, Live for online and casual modes.

# 132 DonWuan @ 09/12/15 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
Hmm, picking up 2k for SURE... BUT... Pro Am looks good there, may have to double dip on my NBA games this year. 2k for franchise, Live for online and casual modes.
Yeah live will be a exhibition game for the most part.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

# 133 Vic Viper @ 09/12/15 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I don't see Live as any sort of competition until they come back to the PC front.

That is all.
They won't come to PC until they start making a profit. It would cost them a couple million dollars to do that and the fanbase is small on the PC front. Definitely not worth doing, but I would like to see it come to PC as well bro.

# 134 cjallure24 @ 09/12/15 11:14 AM
I hope they add a little more depth to the rising star mode. Especially with the creation aspect. Signature moves would be a nice touch.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

# 135 Izzy Snow @ 09/12/15 11:26 AM
Happy to see an overall positive vibe from the comments above. Two good basketball games this year equals happy gamers and basketball fans.

# 136 HoodedSoldier @ 09/12/15 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiclakers32
really like the pace and spacing of the park/pro am game. but the animations and fluidity is just not right. cant wait to play tho.
You have to remember the youtube video is only running at 30fps. I'm not sure why ea wouldn't upload a 60fps video since their game is 60. Mistake on their part for sure.

# 137 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/12/15 12:10 PM
Watching NBA channel, the have a nice TV spot , not sure if anyone has saw it yet

# 138 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/12/15 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
Watching NBA channel, the have a nice TV spot , not sure if anyone has saw it yet

Yup, we have a whole thread on it.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=854187

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 139 Earl1963 @ 09/12/15 12:32 PM
Looks nice, loving the player chatter.

# 140 tril @ 09/12/15 12:36 PM
more impressed by the summer circuit footage than the nba gameplay.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.