Home
NHL 16 News Post

NHL 16 patch 1.03 is available now, weighing it at just over 2GB. According to the patch notes on the PlayStation 4, it improves online game performance and crash issues. If we get any additional details, we will update this post.

UPDATE: Currently the patch is only available for the PlayStation 4. Once it is released for Xbox One users, we will update this post.

UPDATE #2: (9/25) The patch is now available for Xbox One users.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsize19
Still got lag post patch.... What actually did it correct? Played three games last night had lag in two and I'm running at 87mb download 18 mb upload. Actually, having had lag in 2 of 3, that was worse than I was getting prior to the patch...
Any one who is lagging are you by chance in Alberta and with Telus. I have been lagging since last two weeks of nhl15 PS3 I have tested everything and have 50mbps to os4 all the time but few other forms I have read seems to be issue with Telus so just looking if anyone else still lagging is with Telus

# 42 Drakar @ 10/01/15 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingtobeatu
Any one who is lagging are you by chance in Alberta and with Telus. I have been lagging since last two weeks of nhl15 PS3 I have tested everything and have 50mbps to os4 all the time but few other forms I have read seems to be issue with Telus so just looking if anyone else still lagging is with Telus
I don't think it's related to Telus only. I have the same connection and only NHL 16 has that micro stutter lag. I didn't have it during the beta.

# 43 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakar
I don't think it's related to Telus only. I have the same connection and only NHL 16 has that micro stutter lag. I didn't have it during the beta.
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine

# 44 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 09:20 AM
Quote:
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine Just seems strange that me and other guy with Telus are only one on the team with an issue , started at exact time and there are quite a few people that live in Alberta that have Telus that can't play right now because of lagg either way I have tried everything new modem faster net speed upn tests, ping test euro test ect ect... I will find out for sure Saturday if Telus or ea problem on my end but I'm 100% confident it is an issue with Telus connecting to ea

# 45 Drakar @ 10/01/15 09:25 AM
Quote:
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine Just seems strange that me and other guy with Telus are only one on the team with an issue , started at exact time and there are quite a few people that live in Alberta that have Telus that can't play right now because of lagg either way I have tried everything new modem faster net speed upn tests, ping test euro test ect ect... I will find out for sure Saturday if Telus or ea problem on my end but I'm 100% confident it is an issue with Telus connecting to ea
I work for TELUS. I would be surprise if it was us. It possible that wherever the EA server are is going through some bad peering In order to troubleshoot, I would need to know the exact your IP and your friends IP, EA server IP address and than some traceroute. If you can obtain me this information, I can look into this.

# 46 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
I work for TELUS. I would be surprise if it was us. It possible that wherever the EA server are is going through some bad peering In order to troubleshoot, I would need to know the exact your IP and your friends IP, EA server IP address and than some traceroute. If you can obtain me this information, I can look into this.
I have spent hour on the phone with Telus and ea I have had two Telus techs to my house and they don't find a problem they have upgraded my internet gave me new modem, Telus has been very helpful but it has been over a month and many calls and though spent on this, I understand it may not be a Telus issue but only thing left to try is switching,

Reasons I believe it is Telus issue.
-I know four guys personally around Calgary that lagg -with Telus
-I also know a few people in Calgary no lagg -with shaw
-on our team of six me and one other guy (also with Telus) started lagging same time same day about six weeks ago
-lots of forums about Telus and ea lagg
- brother lives down the road, has shaw and never lagged once
Shaw has agreed to give me a free month trail, they will be at my home on Saturday to install a modem free of charge and let me test for 30days, if it fixes the issue my team mates and I will be switching our home phone TV and Internet to shaw, if it does not fix I will contact ea AGAIN. Either way I will let you know Saturday night as in the day there is NEVER lagg.

# 47 Drakar @ 10/01/15 11:34 AM
Quote:
I have spent hour on the phone with Telus and ea I have had two Telus techs to my house and they don't find a problem they have upgraded my internet gave me new modem, Telus has been very helpful but it has been over a month and many calls and though spent on this, I understand it may not be a Telus issue but only thing left to try is switching,

-on our team of six me and one other guy (also with Telus) started lagging same time same day about six weeks ago
Shaw has agreed to give me a free month trail, they will be at my home on Saturday to install a modem free of charge and let me test for 30days, if it fixes the issue my team mates and I will be switching our home phone TV and Internet to shaw, if it does not fix I will contact ea AGAIN. Either way I will let you know Saturday night as in the day there is NEVER lagg.
Here's the thing. None of the people you have talk too is high enough in the food chain *wink*. The tech are nice guy but they don't have access to the core network guys.

I have tons of lag too when I play EASHL but the beta was smooth as butter. I think the issue is EA. If there is an issue with TELUS it would be with our peering partner. This is something I have seen in the past. I do need traceroute in order to escalate to them.

# 48 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 12:13 PM
Ok where can I send it to

# 49 Drakar @ 10/01/15 12:15 PM
Quote:
Ok where can I send it to
You can pm this stuff to me. I'll see that it gets looks at.

# 50 Goingtobeatu @ 10/01/15 12:58 PM
I only have a Screen Shot of the trace route that I sent to Telus tech via Facebook messenger and I am not at home right now, I can't seem to attach a picture in that private message

# 51 BigDisk @ 10/01/15 04:56 PM
Quote:
I only have a Screen Shot of the trace route that I sent to Telus tech via Facebook messenger and I am not at home right now, I can't seem to attach a picture in that private message
Just use imgur.com

# 52 Goingtobeatu @ 10/02/15 09:28 AM
Quote:
You can pm this stuff to me. I'll see that it gets looks at.
Sp was just talking to a buddy that works for Telus in Edmonton and he has co firmed it is a Telus issue, he said they are upgrading all Telus towers In Alberta over the next few years and the main Telus tower in Edmonton was **** down about six weeks ago for repair. So looks like I will go with shaw for. Ext little wile till Telus is fixed in Alberta, here's a link explaining the up grade. Make sense it's leggy than.
http://about.telus.com/community/english/news_centre/news_releases/blog/2015/04/06/telus-will-invest-42-billion-across-alberta-through-2018

# 53 Drakar @ 10/02/15 04:08 PM
Quote:
Sp was just talking to a buddy that works for Telus in Edmonton and he has co firmed it is a Telus issue, he said they are upgrading all Telus towers In Alberta over the next few years and the main Telus tower in Edmonton was **** down about six weeks ago for repair. So looks like I will go with shaw for. Ext little wile till Telus is fixed in Alberta, here's a link explaining the up grade. Make sense it's leggy than.
http://about.telus.com/community/eng...a-through-2018
I doubt you were give accurate information as I am in BC and I still get the lag in EA. I am fairly confident the issue is on EA side of the house. I wish you luck with Shaw. I hope it works out for you.

# 54 SE7ENTEE @ 10/02/15 05:13 PM
Quote:

I can relate to this. I'm also with Telus (edmonton), and have been delayed in eashl since day 1. No lag in hut/vs

- buddies are with Telus (Calgary). Also delayed
- my brother that lives a block away is with shaw, no lag
- friend in calgary with shaw, no lag
- my download/upload speed and ping are really good

Let us know how shaw is!!

# 55 Goingtobeatu @ 10/03/15 05:59 PM
So just to fill you all in and not bash Telus, I had shaw come and let me test there modem for a mo th and it has been one night and day and there has been ZERO lag not even the replays lag it's sooooooo smooth and nice, not bashing Telus but it is obviously a Telus issue. Happy gamer here now

# 56 cmc2of3 @ 10/03/15 07:49 PM
I'm still slogging through my first BAP season in the CHL. Did 1.03 fix the end of year progression bug? I can't find any info on that point.

# 57 SE7ENTEE @ 10/03/15 08:15 PM
Quote:
So just to fill you all in and not bash Telus, I had shaw come and let me test there modem for a mo th and it has been one night and day and there has been ZERO lag not even the replays lag it's sooooooo smooth and nice, not bashing Telus but it is obviously a Telus issue. Happy gamer here now

Really hey? So EASHL has no delay now? Now I'm thinking of switching to shaw ...keep us updated.

# 58 Drakar @ 10/03/15 09:20 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the update. I will see what I can do on my side of the house.

# 59 Goingtobeatu @ 10/03/15 09:39 PM
Ya I am not lying, even when I thought I wasn't lagging I must have been, the last two days with shaw has been so smooth it's crazy, my guy feels like he does in free skate. I am not bashin Telus but it is a true fact they are upgrading all their **** so there internet is poor right now, I did not want to switch all my phone TV and current internet package so I called Telus and lowered my internet from Telus 50 to Telus 10 and it lowered my bill $40 a month and shaw has a deal that you get shaw 60 for $45 a month so I kept all my Telus stuff and added shaw 60 for six months and only end up costing extra $5 a month ( asked for free install due to situation they shaw agreed) now I n ow this may not be everyone's case but if you are with Telus in western Canada and lagging than the issue is Telus no matter how fast you internet is Telus can not connect properly to ea servers now and hopefully they figure it out soon

# 60 Goingtobeatu @ 10/03/15 09:42 PM
Again, I am one happy gamer right now.😀😀😀😀

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.