Home
NHL 16 News Post

Hockey Ultimate Team is back this year and better than ever. To get you started with your new team and on the right track, Jayson Young is here with a dozen tips and strategies on how to build the best possible team.

Check out his pointers after the jump!

Read More - NHL 16: A Dozen Ultimate Team Tips and Strategies

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sneaktip @ 09/23/15 01:10 PM
4) Finish the Prospects collection ASAP, but be patient with the other NHL collections

How do we do this? Should I use the auction house?

# 2 jyoung @ 09/23/15 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaktip
4) Finish the Prospects collection ASAP, but be patient with the other NHL collections

How do we do this? Should I use the auction house?
Go to the auction house and search for:

Item type = Team Information
League = NHL
Team = Black All-Stars and Green All-Stars

Those are the two sets of Prospects items.

# 3 Sneaktip @ 09/23/15 02:10 PM
Thank you!

# 4 AZS Yankee @ 09/23/15 02:22 PM
So I tried reselling my cards from the collections, can't get coins from them.

# 5 jyoung @ 09/23/15 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZS Yankee
So I tried reselling my cards from the collections, can't get coins from them.
You can't resell the items that you receive from the free collection reward packs.

But you can resell all the items that you had to buy in order to unlock the free reward packs.

# 6 Big Shmooz @ 11/13/15 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
You can't resell the items that you receive from the free collection reward packs.

But you can resell all the items that you had to buy in order to unlock the free reward packs.

EA really messed up on this. In NHL 14 you got pucks (HUT currency) for completing a collection rather than packs. You then got to spend what you earned from completing a team set. Now you get packs which you can't even sell off if you don't need the items you get. You also need to dump the duplicate players and coaches and arenas and jerseys and logos if you already have them from another non tradable pack opening. (don't you just hate having to dump a really valuable player you may get from a pack opening simply because you already have him from another non tradable pack already?)

# 7 villenox86 @ 02/09/16 05:45 PM
Hi, about the off-wing part, is it better to buy a training card to switch the RW to LW and LW to RW ? It s a bit expensive but does it have an impact on the capacity of the players if they are playing OFF-WING WITHOUT a switch position card ? Thanks !

# 8 jyoung @ 02/24/16 07:31 PM
If you don't apply a position change card it will lower your team's chemistry.

Chemistry improves your team's positioning on the ice and makes it easier for them to handle passes and pickup loose pucks.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.