Home
Operation Sports News Post

Week 6 of the NFL season is now in the rearview, but luckily we have 14 games in Week 7 to wet our football appetites.

Before we recap the winning lineup from Week 6 of The Operation Sports FanDuel Championship, here’s what you need to know about Week 6: The contest costs $5 to play and pays $100 to first place. Click here to enter! We'll see you there!

Now, what do DeAndre Hopkins, Philip Rivers and LeGarrette Blount all have in common? All three players’ Week 6 performance landed them in the winning lineup of the Operation Sports Championship.

The winning lineup from Week 6, submitted by wwharton, received nearly half of its points, 82.82 of 168.02, from the trio of Hopkins, Rivers and Blount. Kind of sounds like a law firm, right?

In second place this week, following up his first place finish in Week 5, is bmore_irish, who ended Week 6 with 162.62 points.

A hearty congratulations to wwharton and bmore_irish for finishing atop the field in the Operation Sports FanDuel Championship! Don't miss out on the Week 7 contest, as the opportunities to qualify for the Operation Sports Championship in Week 11 are dwindling.

Here’s a look at wwharton winning lineup:

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 wwharton @ 10/21/15 05:09 PM
Bmore Irish almost winning got me thinking... if anyone ends up in first multiple times, do they get multiple entries into the Week 11 contest?

# 2 Bmore Irish @ 10/21/15 08:06 PM
I'm wondering the same

# 3 Luth58 @ 10/21/15 11:22 PM
I was wondering the same thing and looked at the rules on FanDuel, and it sounds like you can have up to 5 entries in the Week 11 contest.

# 4 NDAlum @ 10/26/15 08:46 AM
I have this eerie feeling that Carson Palmer is going to light up the Ravens secondary and knock me out of the #1 spot...

22 points is very attainable.

# 5 wwharton @ 10/26/15 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I have this eerie feeling that Carson Palmer is going to light up the Ravens secondary and knock me out of the #1 spot...

22 points is very attainable.
I'm hoping you're right because I need him to get me in the money.

Tonight reminds me of a conversation I was having with Blzr about separating fantasy from your "real" team...

I need a big game from Palmer in my big money league and in fanduel and I picked Arizona in the 2 survivor leagues I'm still alive in.

If the Ravens pick off Palmer three times and somehow pull off the victory... I don't think I'll be happy. This is the first time I think I'll actually feel worse with my team winning.

# 6 NDAlum @ 10/26/15 02:59 PM
Not having a favorite team makes setting lineups and watching the games easy.

I'm the tool nobody likes who celebrates garbage TD's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 7 Bmore Irish @ 10/26/15 05:11 PM
I'd definitely be nervous about any Cardinals players against Baltimore's defense tonight. Palmer and Fitz will probably tear it up. John Brown too if he's healthy.

# 8 NDAlum @ 10/26/15 05:38 PM
Well if Fitz tears it up (~20 pts) I'll get $75 in another entry so that won't make me too upset. I'd really love to win this one though. Want in that Week 11 group!

# 9 wwharton @ 10/26/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
I'd definitely be nervous about any Cardinals players against Baltimore's defense tonight. Palmer and Fitz will probably tear it up. John Brown too if he's healthy.
Don't forget about Michael Floyd.

And hey, Chris Johnson has found the fountain of youth... he used to destroy the Ravens "tough" run D back in his Titans days. Let's let him in the party too.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the Cardinals D. I think they will be successful in real life because they're tough and the Ravens are lacking in weapons. But I don't know if I'd expect a lot of sacks or turnovers, and I do think the Ravens will somehow put up SOME points.

But yeah, other than that, al Cards, all the time tonight. sigh

# 10 z Revis @ 10/26/15 08:06 PM
In one of my lineups I chose Zach Hocker... former Saints kicker who as of sometime last week was released.

This is why you should always double check your picks....

Embarrassing lol. I didn't even know he was having a bad season anyway... I chose him against Dallas a few weeks ago and he did decent for me.

# 11 NDAlum @ 10/26/15 11:37 PM
Man I thought the football gods were against me in that 4th quarter with the missed PAT, block punt, and questionable play calling which saved Baltimore 45 seconds. That was one tight finish, so happy to get into that Week 11 group!

# 12 Steve_OS @ 10/28/15 09:30 AM
Week 8 coming in a few, good luck everyone!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.