Home
DriveClub News Post

Evolution Studios has just announced Driveclub Bikes, an expansion pack for Driveclub. For users that own Driveclub, you can purchase it now for $14.99. A stand alone game for everyone else is available for $19.99. Check out the launch trailer here and more details below.
  • 12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW, and more.
  • Full Bikes Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
  • Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility, and skills with bikes.
  • Personalized events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time, and with near limitless weather conditions.
  • Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel-to-wheel action.
  • Customization: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers, and custom helmets.
  • Clubs: Everything you do in Driveclub Bikes contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customization and challenges.
If you are having issues locating the Driveclub Bikes expansion, head into Drive mode (Tour, Multiplayer & Single Event), you should see it there. For users looking to purchase the standalone version, grab it here.

Driveclub Game update 1.23 is also available now, check out the details below.

DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sausage @ 10/27/15 02:16 PM
Wow; I have no idea how the bikes handle, but I am amped up for this.

I've always thought bikes were a perfect fit for the many tracks. I'm definitely in.

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/27/15 03:06 PM
Awesome

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

# 3 pslieber @ 10/27/15 07:46 PM
Let the record state: they REALLY are supporting this title. Awesome add-on!

# 4 inkcil @ 10/27/15 08:24 PM
I wonder if cars can race against bikes. Man this game is like the "most improved title of the year." They should actually make that an award category here at OS when they do best game of the year announcements.

# 5 DickDalewood @ 10/28/15 06:18 AM
Not that this should surprise anyone, but DC Bikes is ****ing AWESOME. Buy it immediately.

# 6 Artman22 @ 10/28/15 11:36 AM
I was going to buy this until I noticed you can blast into walls and not fall off the bikes. The game doesn't have to be a full blown sim, but c-mon at least get that in the game.

# 7 Chairman7w @ 10/30/15 05:01 PM
I couldn't care less if my guy goes flying when I crash. It simply doesn't matter.

But I respect that other folks want that in, I get that.

Let me just state for the record as well, that this is GORGEOUS!!!

# 8 inkcil @ 11/04/15 02:02 PM
Can anyone compare this to Ride? And does the rider customization include mohawk helmets? Thanks!

# 9 Artman22 @ 11/04/15 08:53 PM
Damn, that does look nice. I wonder if I can still get the game for $14.99 with the free psn version of drive club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10 Pappy Knuckles @ 11/06/15 03:11 PM
Finally bought the season pass and bikes dlc. Well worth it, I want to support Evo where I can. These bikes are a ton of fun to use.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

# 11 Earl1963 @ 11/10/15 04:10 PM
They do look nice but would feel weird using a wheel.

Sent using a telephone

# 12 thaSLAB @ 11/11/15 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
They do look nice but would feel weird using a wheel.

Sent using a telephone
That's where tilt controls come in... feels much more believable.

Sent from my htcONE (M8) | Tapatalk

# 13 Pappy Knuckles @ 11/26/15 04:34 PM
I've always used manual in most racing games because I assumed it was always faster. Well my times in this always suck, so I decided to go automatic. To my surprise, my times are getting a lot better. Not on Buff level or anything (I swear he's a human cheat code in this game), but much improved. I guess my gear shifting skills suck.

# 14 DickDalewood @ 11/29/15 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I've always used manual in most racing games because I assumed it was always faster. Well my times in this always suck, so I decided to go automatic. To my surprise, my times are getting a lot better. Not on Buff level or anything (I swear he's a human cheat code in this game), but much improved. I guess my gear shifting skills suck.
Buff is the Rainman of DC; no point in even trying to compete.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.