Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

The WWE 2K16 Legends Pack is scheduled to arrive today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, check out the trailer here. It will include Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.

The Legends pack is included with the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, for everyone else, it will cost $8.99.

It should already be available for PlayStation fans and at roughly 7:00 PM ET for Xbox One fans.

UPDATE: The Legends pack is available now for Xbox One users.

Also of note, the WWE 2K16 Arnold "Terminator" Schwarzenegger Pack is out today for standalone purchase, for those of you that didn't pre-order.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jcmreds @ 12/22/15 11:53 AM
I made a better Lita than that in a half hour.

# 2 CEOHaize @ 12/22/15 12:42 PM
Where is the damn future stars pack

# 3 stlpimpmonsta @ 12/22/15 12:44 PM
Lol they gave Bossman his heel theme when he was with Akeem and Slick. Twin Towers baby!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 wiscowilz @ 12/22/15 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEOHaize
Where is the damn future stars pack
Hopefully the next one to drop and hopefully not another month.

# 5 fleihr @ 12/22/15 04:46 PM
every male wrestler in this pack is dead

# 6 jvalverde88 @ 12/22/15 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleihr

# 7 drewst18 @ 12/22/15 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleihr
Hence the "Legends", otherwise they would still be active everyone knows that WWE wrestlers don't get to retire sorry for joke.

# 8 Steve_OS @ 12/22/15 08:40 PM
Just updated OP, it's out for Xbox One users now.

# 9 Wizeguy @ 12/22/15 08:48 PM
Can you use the wrestlers in the showcase in other matches?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 10 spidertour02 @ 12/23/15 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeguy
Can you use the wrestlers in the showcase in other matches?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
(a) This isn't a showcase -- it's just a characters pack. You don't get anything but the characters, their titantrons, and their entrances.

(b) Yes.

# 11 Millennium @ 12/23/15 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
(a) This isn't a showcase -- it's just a characters pack. You don't get anything but the characters, their titantrons, and their entrances.

(b) Yes.
Not technically completely accurate - there is at least one new move I've been gushing about over social media: THEY'VE GOT A MANNERISM-ACCURATE PERFECTPLEX!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

# 12 jvalverde88 @ 12/23/15 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Not technically completely accurate - there is at least one new move I've been gushing about over social media: THEY'VE GOT A MANNERISM-ACCURATE PERFECTPLEX!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I think I read that Piper's sleeper hold is newly mo-capped too.

# 13 nerd_rock @ 12/23/15 07:53 AM
The Perfect-plex and sleeper holds do look really good. The one thing that seems kind of odd to me so far is that in a Tag match Roddy Piper steps over the top rope to the apron for his ring-out. I may have to check some of his matches on the Network but I don't recall stepping over the top rope to be one of his mannerisms.

# 14 Sinner @ 12/23/15 08:35 AM
That Perfectplex and Pipers Sleeper hold are nice but I'm loving Dusty, think I'm going to change his attire though cause I can't stand those dots.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.