Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Check out the latest EA Sports UFC 2 gameplay video, featuring knockout physics, submissions, grappling and defense. Let us know what you think!

Whether you’re making your Octagon debut or putting the last touches to a Hall of Fame career, every UFC fighter shares the same goals – put on a show and Finish the Fight. Below are four key gameplay elements coming to EA SPORTS UFC 2, all designed to make “Finishing the Fight” feel more rewarding than ever.

Knockout Physics System

With the new physics-driven hit reaction system, every knockout will feel different from the last. Fighters will fall in response to their momentum and the blow they receive, making each knockout feel responsive and rewarding.

Next-Level Submissions

Dominate the mat like Ronda Rousey. From chaining your moves, quick transitions, and the ability to do standing submissions, there are more ways to defeat your opponent.

Dynamic Grappling

Great names like Fabricio Werdum, Johny Hendricks and Demian Maia have always been incredible on the ground. In EA SPORTS UFC 2, we’re bringing the ground game to life with more variety and responsiveness, featuring freedom and control not seen in any previous MMA game.

Ultimate Defense

When you watch a fighter like Jose Aldo, who is able to frustrate an opponent by simply making himself unhittable, it can sway the outcome of a fight. In EA SPORTS UFC 2, we’ve put more control in how you’re able to defend yourself. Greater head movement lets you slip and dodge incoming strikes while our improved blocking and parry system will make your opponent think twice before attempting a strike.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 aholbert32 @ 01/14/16 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Ya you're probably right AHolbert. Perhaps I'm thinking of 2010. I just remember they flooded the forums with whining and complaining and the Devs quickly caved in and returned online to a spamfest.

Well my worry is KO Mode is offline only. It seems most ppl these days want to play online vs other ppl. So I'm still concerned these spammers will be the loudest voices in the room complaining if stamina is tuned properly. I'll wait to see how it plays out. If AI improves I'm content to just play offline anyway.

Question for you AHolbert. Preorder gets you Sakuraba Rutten and a mystery guy. My coworkers brother actually works at EA in Burnaby and we buy games off him for 30 bucks. Since that's not a Preorder would they eventually release those fighters later on anyway?
You guys have to be just as loud then. What happens typically with a game is that the people who are satisfied with the game, stop posting about it or discussing the game after release. The people that are angry naturally post more. Its up to people like you to express what you guys love about the game and demand that it stays that way.

They released Gracie and Lee with UFC 1 so I see no reason why they wouldnt this time.

# 42 SwedishTouch76 @ 01/14/16 04:28 PM
Well considering I'd pay 80 bucks buying the game in a store I certainly don't begrudge him making 10 while saving me 50

# 43 DaveDQ @ 01/16/16 03:31 PM
I think it looks fantastic. The grappling and ground really flows well. Also, there's a great sense of how hard a hit connects. Expressions and physics compliment.

My only concern is stamina repercussions. I really hope there is a substantive payoff to those that play a smart game, and when someone comes in and continuously throws and is overly active on the ground, they are extremely open to being exposed.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.