Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The final Madden NFL 16 roster update of the season has just arrived, check out the blog here and the sortable spreadsheet of all changes here.

GOING UP
  • Derek Wolfe +1 (91)
  • C.J. Anderson +1 (85)
  • Jared Allen +1 (83)
  • Kony Ealy +1 (80)
  • Sylvester Williams +1 (77)
GOING DOWN
  • Kawann Short -1 (95)
  • Ted Ginn Jr. -1 (81)
  • Michael Oher -1 (76)
  • Mike Remmers -1 (75)

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 redsox4evur @ 02/16/16 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
I can only imagine. I have already gotten emails from real players upset with their grades on my site. My standard response is that these are scouting grades, so my advice is to become a better player if they don't like their grades.

That usually gets them off my back.

Who were said players??? I'm genuinely intrigued...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 22 DCEBB2001 @ 02/16/16 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Who were said players??? I'm genuinely intrigued...
Aww, man you know I can't disclose that! There is a privacy policy for the site!

# 23 redsox4evur @ 02/16/16 09:45 PM
Quote:
Aww, man you know I can't disclose that! There is a privacy policy for the site!
Worth a shot...

# 24 KANE699 @ 02/17/16 12:31 PM
Quote:
You are citing old data.

That overall grade was from mid-August. He's a 79 now...best safety in the game.

Glad to see there has been an update!

# 25 DCEBB2001 @ 02/17/16 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Glad to see there has been an update!
It just goes to show you that context is everything.

# 26 Gman 18 @ 02/17/16 06:26 PM
Quote:
I can only imagine. I have already gotten emails from real players upset with their grades on my site. My standard response is that these are scouting grades, so my advice is to become a better player if they don't like their grades.

That usually gets them off my back.

I've always found it funny that some players are genuinely concerned about their overall ratings in video games. As an NFL player, they have got a ton on their plate and just to think how a meaningless overall rating can tick them off...

I know you can't disclose who emailed you, but if Vince Wilfork and Ted Washington show up together to your place one day knocking on your door, bothered by their ratings, you're screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 Lawdog1897 @ 02/17/16 07:04 PM
So i might have missed this and my bad if ihave but is this the final seasons end roster?? Meaning are all IR players added back to starting lines ups.

# 28 DCEBB2001 @ 02/17/16 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I've always found it funny that some players are genuinely concerned about their overall ratings in video games. As an NFL player, they have got a ton on their plate and just to think how a meaningless overall rating can tick them off...

I know you can't disclose who emailed you, but if Vince Wilfork and Ted Washington show up together to your place one day knocking on your door, bothered by their ratings, you're screwed.
Well, good thing I have a CCW permit in case they start trouble.

All levity aside, my usual response is enough to get most to either forget about it or attempt to understand. Imagine you were used to being told you are the best thing ever since 8th grade. It's no wonder some of these egos are huge. Maybe EA NEEDS to inflate those ratings to match. I think that trend will never be broken, so those wanting a true simulation will have to look elsewhere.

It's coming...

# 29 michapop9 @ 02/18/16 01:21 PM
Quote:
Well, good thing I have a CCW permit in case they start trouble.

All levity aside, my usual response is enough to get most to either forget about it or attempt to understand. Imagine you were used to being told you are the best thing ever since 8th grade. It's no wonder some of these egos are huge. Maybe EA NEEDS to inflate those ratings to match. I think that trend will never be broken, so those wanting a true simulation will have to look elsewhere.

It's coming...
OK Dan, I'm sorry I don't understand what that means, "it's coming?"

# 30 NDAlum @ 02/18/16 04:31 PM
Let's stick to the Madden roster ratings only, thanks.

# 31 Mattanite @ 02/19/16 04:31 AM
Anyone else notice that since the large drop happened for cornerbacks that the CPU isn't generating enough simmed INTs in CFM? I am midway through year 1 and so many average QB's have yet to throw over 5 INTs (Flacco, Cutler, Kaepernick)... can't be fixed by lowering QB ratings or they will all get taken over by draft players.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.