Home
FIFA 17 News Post

EA Sports and the Premier League are expanding their partnership through the 2018/2019 seasons. This will include on-screen branding on all the League’s global broadcasts, sponsorship of the official Player of the Month and Season Awards.

Quote:
EA SPORTS integration in stadia pre-match, and continued sponsorship of Fantasy Premier League – the online game which is played by millions of fans and available via www.premierleague.com. EA SPORTS exciting new position sits alongside other global brands as part of the League’s new sponsorship strategy following the move away from title sponsorship.

EA SPORTS also holds the Premier League’s exclusive Electronic Game Licence, which enables EA SPORTS to deliver the most authentic gaming experience possible for fans engaging with Premier League clubs and players within EA SPORTS FIFA games around the world and on multiple platforms.

Source - Premier League

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 3oh2 @ 08/09/16 09:13 AM
I feel like EA is getting all the "so what?" news out of the way until they release the better stuff closer to release.

# 2 KG @ 08/09/16 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh2
I feel like EA is getting all the "so what?" news out of the way until they release the better stuff closer to release.

I would hardly call extending the EPL license "so what" news. That license plus a stable online platform for FUT is what moves units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 3 3oh2 @ 08/09/16 10:43 AM
I would label everything from that article as "so what." Announcing expanding partnerships and sponsorships doesn't exactly get me as excited for the game like details of a playing mode.

# 4 KennyJ1976 @ 08/09/16 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh2
I would label everything from that article as "so what." Announcing expanding partnerships and sponsorships doesn't exactly get me as excited for the game like details of a playing mode.
I agree, who cares because we all know EA will never allow this license, much like the NFL license, to get away from them.

# 5 Zac @ 08/09/16 12:20 PM
If this is what it takes to get more TV layovers and stadiums in the game. As much as I hate these things, I guess I'd like to seem this with more leagues.

# 6 dherrera1015 @ 08/09/16 04:44 PM
So does this mean anything special is happening? Anything different? Or just that we will continue to see the broadcast package we have for a couple years now? And is the Bundesliga license up?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.