Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Willie Reed Jr. has managed to leak out some NBA 2K17 video footage confirming David Aldridge and Brent Barry in the game.

NBA2KGames grabbed a copy of one of the videos here. Hustle Westbrook managed to get a copy of another video here.

UPDATE: The videos have been removed, but we definitely saw David Aldridge and heard Brent Barry on the commentary team in NBA 2K17. In another video, you could hear Doris Burke and Greg Anthony. Is Clark Kellogg gone? Could we see multiple commentary teams in the game? Let the speculation begin.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 lakers24 @ 08/25/16 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renan_23rossi
Graphics (lights, sweat, uniforms) LOOKS AMAZING!!!
Yeah, I have to admit that these leaks have looked really photorealistic at times. Some scans are freaking incredible.

# 42 Daddy123 @ 08/25/16 12:44 AM
Videos removed

# 43 YungGun @ 08/25/16 12:44 AM
Welp, that was fast lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

# 44 MarkWilliam @ 08/25/16 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Saddest part of it all is, I've gotten my most hype from watching the leaked clips than I have from any of the crap marketing they've done so far.
Haha I hear ya. Maybe its the principal that's hyping us.....

# 45 Daddy123 @ 08/25/16 12:46 AM

# 46 cmebfresh @ 08/25/16 12:46 AM
GONE!!!! wow they strike fast. secret society type stuff for a video game lol

# 47 MarkWilliam @ 08/25/16 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
Welp, that was fast lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Haha Willie's about to be banished off the face of the earth now.....2K mob hit.

# 48 cmebfresh @ 08/25/16 12:49 AM
Yo why Winslow so skinny?.. that kid is build like a grown man

# 49 lakers24 @ 08/25/16 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Haha I hear ya. Maybe its the principal that's hyping us.....
Nah, it's that they suck at marketing with trying to skimp on the budget lol. Honestly, releasing a blog with a short vid or pic of David Aldridge being in as a sideline reporter or how they improved presentation as a whole would've had me hype. Improved audio, just info period. This wait till the last week before the game comes out just to get more retweets and using youtube personalities is annoying and unnecessarily tedious. It was one summer where they marketed the game like a normal sports game, did blogs all summer, kept you updated and still released there hype vids. It was 2k10 or 2k9 I believe and It had no consequence on sales so I don't know why they feel the need to build this hype train year in and year out, when: 1. You're the only bball game in town and 2. We know it's gonna be pretty damn good anyway.

# 50 Trackball @ 08/25/16 12:53 AM
Am I seriously the only one that LIKED Clark Kellogg and his commentary?

Oh well. We'll see in a month.

# 51 Crunky @ 08/25/16 12:53 AM
Game looks great, don't notice players looking fat or skinny they look photorealistic.

# 52 23 @ 08/25/16 12:58 AM
Marketing

The communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise or, at its simplest, raises the profile of the company and its products in the public mind.

# 53 MarkWilliam @ 08/25/16 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Nah, it's that they suck at marketing with trying to skimp on the budget lol. Honestly, releasing a blog with a short vid or pic of David Aldridge being in as a sideline reporter or how they improved presentation as a whole would've had me hype. Improved audio, just info period. This wait till the last week before the game comes out just to get more retweets and using youtube personalities is annoying and unnecessarily tedious. It was one summer where they marketed the game like a normal sports game, did blogs all summer, kept you updated and still released there hype vids. It was 2k10 or 2k9 I believe and It had no consequence on sales so I don't know why they feel the need to build this hype train year in and year out, when: 1. You're the only bball game in town and 2. We know it's gonna be pretty damn good anyway.
Its apparent maybe they hold out BECAUSE of your points (1 and 2)...... which speaks volumes IMO.

Their desired hype levels will now be softened on the Aldridge announcement at least haha. Kinda humorous to me.....

Oh well, that was fun.

# 54 ForeverVersatile @ 08/25/16 01:06 AM
lol Chris Smoove didn't waste any time making a video about this.
https://youtu.be/_5p2j8gBbKw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 55 MontanaMan @ 08/25/16 01:06 AM
Mood:

# 56 Daddy123 @ 08/25/16 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
lol Chris Smoove didn't waste any time making a video about this.

and hes the one guy Ronnie cant say no to

# 57 RLebron12 @ 08/25/16 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGDunks
Would be hilarious seeing the messages 2K would have sent him. He'd probably just be laughing at the whole thing. Like an NBA rookie would care about leaking.

Should of had D'Angelo Russell leak the info [emoji23][emoji23]

# 58 CaseIH @ 08/25/16 01:15 AM
It sounds like its very possible were going to have more than commentary crew. Have to say that along with the lighting being different in each arena and now this has me excited to get the game. Normally I dont get excited until more in depth gameplay vids come out showing new and improved gameplay. If simulated stats are finally correct with substitution patterns fixed I wont be able to put the game down, even if the actual gameplay isnt improved much, as I enjoyed the gameplay in 16 more than any game to date, even over MLBTS, and thats hard to do for me.

# 59 JJRuelz @ 08/25/16 01:16 AM
Yo heat players always come in clutch

# 60 lakers24 @ 08/25/16 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
Its apparent maybe they hold out BECAUSE of your points (1 and 2)...... which speaks volumes IMO.

Their desired hype levels will now be softened on the Aldridge announcement at least haha. Kinda humorous to me.....

Oh well, that was fun.
"Now introducing multiple commentary teams for the first time in NBA 2k17 and David Aldridge covering the sidelines!!!

#THISISNOTAGAME
#FIRE
#LIT
#FRICTION"

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.